Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Rolling idle condition

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Rolling idle condition
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I finally found the link.

I got into another debate/arguement about the clutch pedal switch causing rolling idle /surging and stalling and went to town trying to remember where I found this link I couldnt find it then and my car doesnt run so I couldnt prove it myself at that time and gave up. I searched all over MUSTANG websites and could not find it but recently I seen a post on the corral and it led me to it, again!

Very important for us mustang guys and (Im sure Matt Castro already knows this) the guys that do T-5 swaps on the side and want happy customers.

Well here it is PROOF!

http://sbftech.com/index.php/topic,7333.0.html

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
jp
¯
Member # 8045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jp  Ford pictures for jp  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good info thank's

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com