Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » exhaust shops?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: exhaust shops?
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does anybody know of a reliable exhaust shop that does good, honest work in the bay area that can install Headers and midpipes?? any places i should stay away from?

thanks,
matt

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
guy over at Tri-valley muffler in Dublin does good work pretty cheap and he's backed up his work 100%. Most will say Scott at Minute Muffler in Dublin is good, but I've personally had a bad experience with him..

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most exhaust shops don;t do headers.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok.. sorry. any performance shops around the SF area?

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Speedy muffler in fremont ca. will do the whole job.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Exhaust Works (Belmont) They deal w/Stangs all day... PM me if you want to check them out, I'll get you a great deal.

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
mnstruc
¯
Member # 5652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mnstruc  Ford pictures for mnstruc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lupe at Meineke in Redwood City has done all 8 of my cars, and at least a dozen friends cars. Specializes in Mustangs. Nice work, very reasonable. Tell him Jerry Brown sent you in and he'll take care of you. He also owns GR Performance/Mustangs in Redwood City, which of course is a specialty Mustang shop doing conversions and all types of early and late model repairs and upgrades.

--------------------
63 Fairlane 500
65 GT-1 Mustang Race Car
67 Mustang A code Coupe
68 Ranchero GT
72 Bronco Sport
03 Mustang GT
07 F-350 4x4 Dually Diesel

Posts: 95 | From: Sunnyvale, CA | Registered: May 2005  |  :
Aereon
¯
Member # 6466

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aereon  Ford pictures for Aereon    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The shop I goto and work at(as a book keeper) is located in downtown sf near the cosco, the name is The Garage and a guy named Danny owns it.
My name is Wai Wai (Y-Y) and if ya wanna call their number is #415-864-0111, also if he can't do it he'll refer you to someone who can.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com