Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » why did theydelete user Suirrely50? (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: why did theydelete user Suirrely50?
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hot85Fifty  Ford pictures for Hot85Fifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they are fucking faggots for that shit no reason at all...

[ August 22, 2006, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Hot85Fifty ]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i guess you didnt notice that the site was having problems last night, the account could have gotten deleted.its happed before to other members(including me) when the site starts screwing up there is a chance that some accounts might get deleted. [patriot] p.s. you might want to watch what you say about certain people.

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=026862;p=1#000009

[ August 22, 2006, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hot85Fifty  Ford pictures for Hot85Fifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they said its unregistered

[ August 22, 2006, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Hot85Fifty ]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hot85Fifty:
they said its unregistered

looks like it got deleted. when the site fukked up.
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

three of his posts are gone from like a few days back and new... only his
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
E-Mail CaliforniaFords.com for such issues. Is it really necessary to post this in the Tech section of all places?

[ August 22, 2006, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

NOOOOBS [Roll Eyes] try another site fagg

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by SPEC -Fabrication:
quote:

NOOOOBS [Roll Eyes] try another site fagg
you guys missed what else he wrote about johnb. [Wink]
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

What the fuck are nooooobs you cock sucker???
fucking spec faggot

89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
noobs are new people that dnt know anything [patriot]

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

damn, first, fuck johnb, now fuck spec, who is next?
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

you bitch...just kidding you the only cool one so far.. but dont piss me off or your next... HaHaHaHaHa
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

when are you not a Jr member any more?
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
you bitch...just kidding you the only cool one so far.. but dont piss me off or your next... HaHaHaHaHa

[Big Grin]

quote:
when are you not a Jr member any more?

you got me, i think when you hit a certain post count, it changes.
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

im not no noob cuz i know my car will smoke the shit out of yours spec faggot...you would be just a spec in my mirror.. bitch
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

you probably dont even have a saleen...Loser
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cant imagine why you would be banned, if they didnt do it on purpose the first time they should do it now [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mods should delete this sh*t. no need for this kind of garbage on this site.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

fuck you UHOH50 you bitch as faggot
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
fuck you UHOH50 you bitch as faggot

now you barking up the wrong tree. now you better quit while your ahead.
Hot85Fifty
¯
Member # 6970

why who is that
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
why who is that

hes my friend, if you want to stay here for a while, you might want to watch what you say to people on here, just a lil tip.
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
why who is that

hes my friend, if you want to stay here for a while, you might want to watch what you say to people on here, just a lil tip.
Just calm down and take some deep breath's. When the site goes down shit happen's, I lost 900 post's and I noticed at least one whole thread that is missing in the drag racing section "which is the post about the upcoming grudge night this saturday at sac. raceway". So Your buddy is'nt the only one who was affected by the site crashing [Roll Eyes] .

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

2BlueGeeTees
¯
Member # 4702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2BlueGeeTees  Ford pictures for 2BlueGeeTees    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hot85fifty, you are makin your self look like a real bitch right now, why don't you man up and put somethin on it. specs car got you all day and thats for sure, johnb's too. if you are such a hot shot set up a track day and time of your choice and bring your pick slip and invite eveybody you think you are so much "hotter" than. but until you do that you need to settle down or go find a site that excepts internet ganstas. this here is a tight knit community for the most part and most of us know eachother so if your gonna talk all that shit around here realize we all meet face to face at one point.
Posts: 2316 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The site obviously crashed last night. I had nearly 3k posts, not to mention the 7 separate subjects I replied to last night, are all gone.

It happens.

So next time, before you fly off the handle about someone becoming "banned" or deleted, email us at the site. It's pretty simple, just click the link...

And yes, I for one don't go for the BS. Save it for some other board...

Edit: the last 36 members were lost. We were at 7001 last night a lil after 10pm.

[ August 22, 2006, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: JohnB ]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com