Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » what would u do

Author Topic: what would u do
stangnut
¯
Member # 5937

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangnut  Ford pictures for stangnut    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lets say u got a shop an a customer brings u a brand new crate motor 351 long block from ford. an wants all this work done to it.every month that goes buy he will tell some situation that he is in, that is just prolongin the process.5 months go buy an nothing i found myself storing some ones motor.i told him i wanted 50 bucks for storage.he got upset . i told him he can pick it up free of charge .tecknicaly i have done nothing with it but push it around many times as it got in my way.no hard feelings just come get it out of my way.this is not a storage facilty.2 months go by an i call him.an he tell's me that he's tring to find another shop to take it to so he doesn't have to transport the motor twice.is this what he's been doin for the last two months.an what does that have to do with me? again i am not a storage place.an its not like i got a bunch of room to start with.so i told him if he doesn't get it out of here by fri this week, i'm gonna sell it for 100 bucks on ca fords to u guys.now again this is a brand new from the ford dealer crate motor 351 non roller long block.did i say brand new ? no brand spankin new !i am only gonna want 100 bucks by fri.on top of that i'm gonna give him the money for it.<100 bucks>.i don't want this motor i just want it the hell outa here ,am i wrong for this? this is a bussiness. any other shop would have sold it in the first month of this bull shit an kept the money.i try an be under standing but 5 6 7 months of storage no money at all was givin to me .what the hell am i to do .give me some replys back please am i trippin?

[ February 28, 2006, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: stangnut ]

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com