Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » who sell's a good deep sump pan with the low oil sensor deal in the side

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: who sell's a good deep sump pan with the low oil sensor deal in the side
stangnut
¯
Member # 5937

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangnut  Ford pictures for stangnut    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i ain't seen one with the sensor deal.an what happen's if u leave it off?an if they don't make one ,then what's a good pan for $$?
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Milodon or Moroso sell good pans w/dipsticks for their pan.

My Moroso one doesn't have one of those sensors. I just would check the dipstick often.

If you leave sensor plug off I would imagine you would get that dash light on all the time.

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can't u punch a hole in the side and tap one in? [Confused]
92stangLX
¯
Member # 3252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92stangLX  Ford pictures for 92stangLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a Moroso and I just leave my oil sensor hanging. "Most" of the time I don't get the check oil light. I think that it needs to be grounded in order to work. If you do start getting it then you can always cut the sensor off.
Posts: 5302 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com