Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » window regulator

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: window regulator
rocket_sauce
¯
Member # 2514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocket_sauce  Ford pictures for rocket_sauce  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can someone give me some pointers on how to replace it? (on an '01) The Haynes book instructions are horrible.
(I was able to to get the door panels off...)

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First off, if you're talking about the regulator, then I believe you're gonna need a drill to take off the stock regulator and a rivet gun to re-rivet the window back on...Raise and lower the window to make sure you get all the rivets too...

Good luck... [patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
rocket_sauce
¯
Member # 2514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocket_sauce  Ford pictures for rocket_sauce  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks [patriot]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com