Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » I NEED HELP WITH TIMEING MY 91 GT

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I NEED HELP WITH TIMEING MY 91 GT
gtmustang916
¯
Member # 3288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtmustang916  Ford pictures for gtmustang916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAVE A 91 GT 5.0 I PUT IN A NEW SENDING UNIT BEC IT WAS OVERHEATING KINDA OF WELL MY TIMEING IS OFF I LIVE IN OAKLAND I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME BY TIMEING MY CAR IM WILLING TO PAY SOMEONE 20 BUCKS TO COME OUT AND HELP ME HIT ME UP ON MY CELL AT 51-213-9530 MY NAME IS JON THANKS FOR UR TIME

--------------------
1996 Red Gt 4.6--- K&N Air filter, Flowmasters and bassani o/r x-pipe

Posts: 165 | From: SaCtOwN 916 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey buddy, can you work on your grammer a little?...

Sorry, I would help but I'm about 50+ miles away...Save that $20 you were gonna pay someone and buy your own timming light...If you own a 5.0 you need a timming gun...

By the way, 10 degrees is stock timming...

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, just go buy a timing light, its hella easy. If you dont know how to do it, I bet there is instructions on the package of the timing light, but its easy to set the timing.

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
gtmustang916
¯
Member # 3288

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtmustang916  Ford pictures for gtmustang916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard 11 degrees was stock and i had it at 14 degrees thanks for the info and whats wrong with my grammar?

--------------------

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i count 65 words in your first sentence

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

GOTULKN
¯
Member # 4933

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOTULKN  Ford pictures for GOTULKN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HungryHippo:
i count 65 words in your first sentence

[worship]

yup yup

--------------------
Happiness is being stroked and blown

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtmustang916:
I HAVE A 91 GT 5.0 I PUT IN A NEW SENDING UNIT BEC IT WAS OVERHEATING KINDA OF WELL MY TIMEING IS OFF I LIVE IN OAKLAND I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME BY TIMEING MY CAR IM WILLING TO PAY SOMEONE 20 BUCKS TO COME OUT AND HELP ME HIT ME UP ON MY CELL AT 51-213-9530 MY NAME IS JON THANKS FOR UR TIME

i think they wanted it like this: I have a 91 gt5.0. I just put In a new sending unit becuase of an overheating a problem. Anyways, my timeing is off and i need someone to time it for me. I live in oakland ca. and im willing to give the person 20$ dollars who comes to fix this prob. that i got. heres my number(510)213-9530. i think this is a lil bit better [patriot] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
quote:

i think they wanted it like this: I have a 91 gt5.0. I just put In a new sending unit becuase of an overheating problem that i had. Anyways, my timeing is off and i need someone to time it for me. I live in oakland ca. and im willing to give the person 20$ dollars who comes to fix this prob. that i got. heres my number(510)213-9530. i think this is a lil bit better [patriot] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

gtmustang916
¯
Member # 3288

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for gtmustang916  Ford pictures for gtmustang916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are you guys fukin kiddin me i ask for help, and u correct my grammar what the fuck i thought us ford owners were so supposed to look out for eachother thanks for nothin

--------------------

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Are you guys fukin kiddin me i ask for help, and u correct my grammar what the fuck i thought us ford owners were so supposed to look out for eachother thanks for nothin

Grammer is part of life...It's not like it has to be perfect, but it does have to be read-able that's all...It only helps you if other people can read what your problem is...That way it's easier to help you...Typing in all CAPS means you are yelling too... [Frown]

It's all good, we are here to help...Trust me, buying yourself a timming light/gun is one of the first things you need when tuning your 5.0...When you get one, I and other valuble caford members will be more than happy to help you....

Keep on Stangin' [patriot]

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com