Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » headers on!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: headers on!
Sicc98GT
¯
Member # 1862

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sicc98GT  Ford pictures for Sicc98GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just got some headers thrown on the stang by mike(mtbaughs) and he does kick ass work. great guy great to deal with. i highly recomend him to anybody that needs some work done on their stang. [patriot]

--------------------
Black 98 GT - sold
05 trd off road tacoma

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of headers did you get? Price? and how much did he charge you for the job because I am also looking to get a pair of headers installed. Oh and what can I do about passin smog cuz with the long tubes you cant....

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Matt, thanks for the kind words. The car sounded really good.
SIKKSTANG shoot me a pm with what parts you are looking to have installed and we can figure something out. [burnout]

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Sicc98GT
¯
Member # 1862

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sicc98GT  Ford pictures for Sicc98GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIKKSTANG:
What kind of headers did you get? Price? and how much did he charge you for the job because I am also looking to get a pair of headers installed. Oh and what can I do about passin smog cuz with the long tubes you cant....

i got some ford racing jet hot ceramic coated shorty headers. 320$(gefracing.com) you can pass smog with shortys, midlengths and longtubes wont pass the visual inspection

--------------------
Black 98 GT - sold
05 trd off road tacoma

SIKKSTANG
¯
Member # 1210

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIKKSTANG  Ford pictures for SIKKSTANG  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you feel the difference in power or no?

--------------------
Burn rubber on you quick as hell, you need some toilet paper don't shit on yourself...
sikkstang.tripod.com

Sicc98GT
¯
Member # 1862

ya i can feel a difference, and it made the car sound a little different too, im pretty happy with my headers [Smile]

--------------------
Black 98 GT - sold
05 trd off road tacoma

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sicc98GT:
ya i can feel a difference, and it made the car sound a little different too, im pretty happy with my headers [Smile]

Made the car sound smoother huh? When i first put headers on my Jeep i noticed that, it was very rough anymore more like a nice purr.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Sicc98GT
¯
Member # 1862

exactly, a tad bit quiter but a lot smoother i love it

--------------------
Black 98 GT - sold
05 trd off road tacoma

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com