Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Side Job Needed Anyone Interested

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Side Job Needed Anyone Interested
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want someone to rip all my A/C stuff out from the engine compartment as well as put on the shorter belt. I don't want to just do the bypass cause I wanna take the weight off the front of the car.

Would anyone be interested in doing this in trade for any of this stuff:

Lunati cam L51014
Trick Flow Street upper only
Autologic chip for an sn95 w/aode
10 disc sony changer w/remote
10" powered Bazooka tube

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tony, shoot me a pm bro. I don't need any of that stuff but would be willing to do it for ya
Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if mtbaughs gets tied up with side jobs i can too do your job i dont need the stuff either but hey always just looking to help members out. [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike - PM sent.

Purplenotch - the Penninsula is a bit to far for me...thanks for the offer though.

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

Shok
¯
Member # 3174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shok  Ford pictures for Shok    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do you want the stuff in the dash yanked too or just the stuff under the hood?
Do you have some sort of AC eliminator kit to put on?
If you were closer to Salinas I would say bring it on over and just let me keep the AC parts and call it even [Smile]

Posts: 135 | From: salinas, california | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com