Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » looking for a good shop for rebuild!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for a good shop for rebuild!
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just like the title says I am looking for a good shop to rebuild my engine for me. Preferably one with reasonable prices Thanxx [Big Grin]
gt40
¯
Member # 3587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt40  Ford pictures for gt40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
auto tech in pleasanton ca.Call Bob at (925)426-5326

--------------------
gt40

91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anybody else [Confused]
culp
¯
Member # 2872

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for culp  Ford pictures for culp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i am getting a 331 built for 925 for the kit and 500 labor the kit includes a eagle crank and eagle connecting rods along with JE pistons. also it only takes 2 weeks to get done.
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

quote:
Originally posted by culp:
yea i am getting a 331 built for 925 for the kit and 500 labor the kit includes a eagle crank and eagle connecting rods along with JE pistons. also it only takes 2 weeks to get done.

Where?
culp
¯
Member # 2872

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for culp  Ford pictures for culp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was at hust brother in marysville 530-742-6919 ask for craig. if you have any other questions you can call me at work 530-634-5202
RagTop
Member # 4185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RagTop  Ford pictures for RagTop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've had my 302 done as a shorty and the 351W as a long block at Diablo Automotive Engineering in Dublin. The long block came with a 50,000 mile warranty. The shorty with only 12,000. Both engines were externally balanced and received performance cams. Both run excellently. The short block was around $1,000. The long block was something like $1,800.

--------------------
69 Mustang convertible, 14.308@99.1
69 Mustang SportsRoof, ?/?
00 Camaro Z28, 13.44@105.75

The Nick
¯
Member # 2244

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Nick  Ford pictures for The Nick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kinda far from you, but Capital Automotive and Performance in San Jose does great work. They know their stuff. If you're interested, here's the number: 408-267-2292

--------------------
Fast, Cheap or Reliable. Pick two and live with it.

Posts: 1215 | From: The Delta | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com