Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Only brake guys/gals need respond!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Only brake guys/gals need respond!!
rokcrln
¯
Member # 2536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokcrln  Ford pictures for rokcrln    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looking for hard facts about mustang master cylinders. My 91GT master is getting swaped out for a 94GT due to a front and rear sn95 brake swap. What my question is on the 91 at least it has 3 line out of it. 1 just drops to the drivers front by-passing the perportioning valve and the other 2 go to the front right and the rear but they both go through the P-valve. So what my question is, how does the P-valve work when one wheel out of four does not pass through it? I was under the assumtion the P-valve put 80/20 or what ever each is set up to do to the front and back brakes. So the weight balance is correct to not lock up ether the front or back to soon. With this being the case how is this possible with one wheel out of the loop. Any info would be great. I am re-doing the system but I don't like doing anything with out knowing what each part does and how it affects others.

[ April 30, 2003, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: rokcrln ]

--------------------
71 Bronco stock (for now) w/59k miles.
73 Bronco EFI 351W
71 Chevy PU w/Vett LT1

Posts: 448 | From: Winters Ca. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How is a rainbow made, how does the sun set, how does the Posi-traction in a Plymouth work? It just does.

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

rokcrln
¯
Member # 2536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokcrln  Ford pictures for rokcrln    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what you are saying is you have no clue. As far as the rainbow thing it happens after two guy in the city@#$%&*^!

--------------------
73 Bronco EFI 351W
71 Chevy PU w/Vett LT1

rokcrln
¯
Member # 2536

TTT

--------------------
73 Bronco EFI 351W
71 Chevy PU w/Vett LT1

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com