Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » pricing on bassani x-pipe and cat back system and someone to do it?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: pricing on bassani x-pipe and cat back system and someone to do it?
TruBlueGT02
¯
Member # 1205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruBlueGT02  Ford pictures for TruBlueGT02  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was wondering if anyone has the bassani x pipe and cat back exhaust..how much do you guys think it would cost for the x-pipe and cat back all put on at once? does anyone know of any good performance exhaust shops that do a great job?

--------------------
[img]http://home.inreach.com/mmckague/trubluegt02.gif[/img]
------------
1-7-01: The best day of my life. Forever.

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TruBlueGT02:
I was wondering if anyone has the bassani x pipe and cat back exhaust..how much do you guys think it would cost for the x-pipe and cat back all put on at once? does anyone know of any good performance exhaust shops that do a great job?

Call Apex Motorsports in Santa Clara they sell and install them.
(408) 562-1000 or (408) 562-1010

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
y2kgt01
¯
Member # 1257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for y2kgt01  Ford pictures for y2kgt01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just bought a bassnai cat back kit off e bay for 350 and am looking for their offroad x pipe now, cant wait to get it on!should be here wednesday! i have a 01 gt also, good luck with the exhaust, and let me know where u find the best price for an 01 bassani offroad x pipe, im lookin for one

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com