Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Where can I get rims widened (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where can I get rims widened
racercosmo
¯
Member # 1864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racercosmo  Ford pictures for racercosmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On the thread that I linked, a few posts down, the guy mentions where he sent the wheels.

--------------------
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gt40:
how much did it cost you for the 347 from Bob Anderson?Are they located in the midwest?

Bob Anderson Motorsports is in San Carlos, which is north of Palo Alto and Redwood City on 101.

Both my Mustangs have 347s custom built, and they are built with all forged internals, aluminum heads, the nitrous motor has molecular bonded coating on the cylinders and pistons and heads, fully studded, high flow water pump and oil pump, and basically every upgrade you can think of. They both cost about $6k. That includes all the labor for the engine build and installation.

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com