Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » who has a daily driven all motor streetable 11 sec car? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: who has a daily driven all motor streetable 11 sec car?
chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know why Michelle wont put nitrous in her car. Shit, she dates Mr. Nitrous. I think she is happy with her car the way it is.

Oh yeah and saying her car will go faster with nitrous...should be a no brainer. But Ive seen a few cars on this message board alone, go slower on nitrous (pseudocobra). When you post on a message board where people make posts about running heavier rims to launch harder, you sometimes have to post the obvious.

--------------------
1967 Fastback. Should go 10's -but doesn't
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen1:
When you post on a message board where people make posts about running heavier rims to launch harder, you sometimes have to post the obvious.

i remember when thuglife posted that, i think the best was when he said he could launch harder on chrome ponies that satin ponies (chrome is heavier [Confused] [Razz] )
man that was funny

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA of CA PERFORMANCE:
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen1:
When you post on a message board where people make posts about running heavier rims to launch harder, you sometimes have to post the obvious.

i remember when thuglife posted that, i think the best was when he said he could launch harder on chrome ponies that satin ponies (chrome is heavier [Confused] [Razz] )
man that was funny

LMAO, holy shit, can't believe I missed that!!!

I always miss the good stuff...lol

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com