Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Have cash...what to spend it on??? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Have cash...what to spend it on???
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would say go with 5 but 3 is ok in my book too [Big Grin]

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is the list of what I'm ordering tomorrow:
-Projector Head lamps from Brother’s($310)
-AC eliminator brackets from brothers(get polished)($50)
-Flex-a-lyte fans from brtothers($280)
-Pullies from brothers($100)
-O/r h-pipe from brothers($195 after shipping charge)
-Mass Air from brothers($240)
-A Pillar pod from brothers($40)
-Be-cool polished catch can from summit($105)
-2 5/8 fuel pressure and Air/Fuel gauges from summit($90)
-Rear decklid with 93 Cobra wing painted white($350)
-Corbeau 4 point harnesses($140)

Thanks for the input fellas [patriot]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good dog, but don't forget you need that alarm to keep all your goodies yours. Don't trip I'll get it done for you this week. Talk to you tomarrow. Late [Cool]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DropTopFox:
Here is the list of what I'm ordering tomorrow:
-Projector Head lamps from Brother’s($310)
-AC eliminator brackets from brothers(get polished)($50)
-Flex-a-lyte fans from brtothers($280)
-Pullies from brothers($100)
-O/r h-pipe from brothers($195 after shipping charge)
-Mass Air from brothers($240)
-A Pillar pod from brothers($40)
-Be-cool polished catch can from summit($105)
-2 5/8 fuel pressure and Air/Fuel gauges from summit($90)
-Rear decklid with 93 Cobra wing painted white($350)
-Corbeau 4 point harnesses($140)

Thanks for the input fellas [patriot]

I put $20 down that Brother's will lose your order. [Wink]

--------------------
Support our troops!

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They haven't before I don't know why they would now [Confused]

--------------------

-Me

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im with jared iv heard alot of bad things from them. i oreder all of my stuff from summit and i bet that you can get your stuff cheaper from summit then you would from them and you would get it all faster cause its in nevada

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

OK Brothers is in California, second Summit doesn't carry some of the things on the list but Brother's carries damn near all of it. I got the pod, a nitrous gauge and an air/fuel gauge, and the A/c delete kit today. Dropped off the A/c kit to get polished. next few mods should come soon too [patriot]

--------------------

-Me

1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ryan I have ordered a couple things from brothers not bad people but they are in california so you have to pay tax and shipping. As for summit they don't charge tax and they only charge 7.95 for shipping. Summit should have all the pieces you listed just call them and tell them what you want
Albert

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
If I was getting the heads I would've hit you up castor but I need the roll bar, and I can't afford both right now [patriot]

[patriot]

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
mustanggt5091
All I need is.....
Member # 444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustanggt5091  Ford pictures for mustanggt5091    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
If I get heads I'm getting AFR 185's [patriot]

HAHA good shit fool, thats what I got too!

--------------------
88 GT 357w (SOLD):(
06 Limited Edition R6 !!!!!

Posts: 2353 | From: Fairfield / Santa Rosa , Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

might go to the track tomorrow, still contemplating if I should or not [Confused]

--------------------

-Me

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know those AFR heade are the best... just look at the flow numbers out of the box. Bought em once would definitly buy them again. Damn fool your shit is gonna be running, guess i better order the NOS so i can stay ahead. Just playing i'll borrow flea's car.... [burnout] [worship]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

I think it'll still be a while before I can stick with your 331 Shaun [worship]

--------------------

-Me

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
You know those AFR heade are the best... just look at the flow numbers out of the box. Bought em once would definitly buy them again. Damn fool your shit is gonna be running, guess i better order the NOS so i can stay ahead. Just playing i'll borrow flea's car.... [burnout] [worship]

fleas car....... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

stoauto
¯
Member # 2803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stoauto  Ford pictures for stoauto    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
should of got the heads and the intake, stock shits very restrictive. [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com