Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Can you identify this Moroso part?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you identify this Moroso part?
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This was in the trunk of one of the stangs I bought a while ago with a bunch of aftermarket stuff. Is this just a coolant reservoir or what???

-

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, looks like a coolant reservoir...

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You sure? It has a red lever on the bottom that says empty and full and there is no where on top to put the water without getting it through the hose.

Not saying you are wrong, just curious myself.

--------------------

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here try this....

http://www.moroso.com/catalog/categorydisplay.asp?catcode=29020

[ May 10, 2004, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Black94 5.0 ]

--------------------

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
You sure? It has a red lever on the bottom that says empty and full and there is no where on top to put the water without getting it through the hose.

Not saying you are wrong, just curious myself.

The red lever is on the bottom of the tank...The hose on the bottom of the tank connects to the nipple on the neck of the radiator..The nipple on the top of the Moroso can is just a vent tube...

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Thanks for the link [patriot]

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com