Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Pro-Touring '67 $23k FIRM! ((SALE PENDING)) (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pro-Touring '67 $23k FIRM! ((SALE PENDING))
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All good things come to an end. Time to sell out and put a down payment on a house.

Please email me via the ad for best results. I'm not on here that often these days.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4232664999.html

-

14 PAGE BUILD THREAD HERE ON CAFORDS http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=054007#000000

HERE IS MORE INFO FOR THOSE THAT ASKED FOR IT>

Please read the build forum and see the pics here http://www.pro-touring.com/threads/94737-My-Little-67-Mustang

Here is a generic write up that should answer most questions.

PARTS AND HISTORY LIST=

~ CLEAN AND CURRENT TITLE WITH PINKSLIP

3rd owner (+/-)?, C-Code original V8 car, manufactured in San Jose California with zero rust and original black plates. No major issues or accidents in its life, was Senior Citizen owned and operated until I purchased the car last year.

INTERIOR = Recently restored to original 2-tone parchment and black with Auto Meter gauges and tachometer. Sony CD head unit and front kick-panels with integrated speakers.

SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS = Total Control/Chassisworks full front suspension and steering with all their bells and whistles; Adjustable coil-overs that actually connect to the lower arms for better geometry, adjustable tubular A-arms and strut-rods, 2-way adjustable Varishocks on all 4 corners/front and rear, Total Control/Chassisworks rack and pinion steering. Global West sub-frame connectors, Maier Racing adjustable panhard bar setup in rear with reverse-eye leafs.

~Undercarriage and trunk are rust-free with original sheet-metal (never had any rust repairs) and have been undercoated for aesthetics and protection.

BRAKES = 4-wheel Wilwood 12.19" discs with drilled and slotted rotors.

TIRES = Toyo RA1 17's on all 4 corners; 235's on the front (Fronts are brand new) and 275's on the back.

EXHAUST = Custom, ($3,000.00+ value) hand fabricated 3" stainless mandrel-bent header-back system with Super 40 Flowmaster mufflers, Flowmaster "Scavenger" X-pipe and Hooker long-tube headers.

ENGINE = 1987 roller 5.0 (.040" overbore = 308 CI) fitted with 1970 closed-chamber 302 ported and polished heads (Ported by Power Heads), 1.94/1.6 stainless valves, hardened seats, screw-in studs and guide-plates, E-303 Cam and 1.7 roller rockers, Torker 289 ported and polished intake manifold and 650 Quick-Fuel carb with annular boosters, MSD Pro Billet distributor with 6AL box. Aluminum radiator.

...Less than 3k miles on engine, run-in with Amsoil break-in oil for the first 500 miles and currently has Amsoil Z-Rod synthetic. Engine runs awesome with zero issues whatsoever, runs cool, etc. ...see pics on link above for pics of the internals.

FUEL SYSTEM = Factory tank and mechanical fuel pump, and the above mentioned Quick-Fuel carburetor, updated with return style fuel sender already in fuel tank if someone wanted to convert to EFI.

...Engine runs so well with the Quick-Fuel Annular 650 carb that I've never had the interest in changing over. As a matter of fact I had an EFI system ready for the car if needed but I sold it to invest more money where it made sense, in the suspension and brakes. Just a note, I've had the car in Sacramento and Reno, and all elevations inbetween, and ZERO adjustments have needed to be made to the carburetor.

TRANSMISSION = Low mileage (2500 miles +/-) World Class T5 5-speed (currently running synthetic fluid) with Ram competition/street clutch, Modern Driveline hydraulic complete clutch system.

REAR DIFFERENTIAL = Narrowed 9" Ford truck housing with large axle tubes (see pics on link above), 31-spline axles, 3.73 gears, Clutch-style posi, nodular iron third-member housing.

RACING RESULTS: The car was track-tested very conservatively by yours truly, there was no need to push the car beyond any limits. I'm sure with a professional driver it could run even faster. As the guys from Total Control/Chassisworks said after riding shotgun at Mather Field; "She is damn quick but probably still has more in her".

The car does exceptionally well on the local autocross tracks (Mather Field SCCA ~ SOLO2 sanctioned events and the famous "fun-track" Goodguys Pleasanton Auto-X) At Mather it ran quite a bit faster than a number of modified Porsches, Z06 Corvettes, C4 and C5 Corvettes, WRX's, RX7's, a Mistubishi Evo, an '06 GTO, a number of Miatas, a Honda S2000, and many others. ...See videos below and link above

With all 4 large road-race tires on the car, 4.11 gears (now has 3.73's for better freeway results and a broader power-band) a few shock adjustments, and zero modifications it ran a very surprising 12.93 quarter-mile time at Sacramento Raceway Park. With less rolling resistance (smaller front tires) and a set of rear slicks I'm sure mid to low 12's would be possible. ...(If you're into drag-racing) ...See videos below and link above

AUTOCROSS AND 1/4 MILE DRAG VIDEOS AND TIME SLIPS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqWBb5px914&feature=youtu.be

http://s69.photobucket.com/user/bwkelley76/media/GOPR0267_zps8ff42ee6.mp4.html

http://s69.photobucket.com/user/bwkelley76/media/GOPR0258_zpsf7e7be1f.mp4.html

http://s69.photobucket.com/user/bwkelley76/media/GOPR0257_zpsc5b564d8.mp4.html

[FONT=Helvetica]http://s69.photobucket.com/user/bwkelley76/media/IMAG2192_zpsd53ae04e.jpg.html]  -

[FONT=Helvetica]http://s69.photobucket.com/user/bwkelley76/media/IMAG2298_zpsdb68642d.jpg.html]  -

A few pics...
 -

-

-

-

-

-

((SALE PENDING)) ~Potential buyer made a deposit on the car on 12/19/2013

[ 2013-12-19, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------
Dont sweat the petty things and dont pet the sweaty things. "RIP George Carlin"

Posts: 886 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice for sale adds. You are really trying to sell this!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

p5.0
¯
Member # 6160

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for p5.0  Ford pictures for p5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Nice for sale adds. You are really trying to sell this!

I agree

--------------------
RIP 91 300zx
sold 90 300zx
05 GSXR sold
94 gt 331 sold
01 lightning
03 ninja 636 sold
67 mustang coupe project
03 R1 sold

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
/\ gonna have to agree with them man,can't just post a pic,a 30k price tag and ZERO info and expect results,shit even on the $3-7k cars I've sold I presented a quality ad with lots of pics an info and nothing left out,gotta hook them THEN sell them boss,GLWS [patriot]

[ 2013-11-02, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
14 PAGE BUILD THREAD HERE ON CAFORDS http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=054007#000000

--------------------

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
- FYI for all the Haters- this is a Pro touring !! Track ready mustang!! That's was Build @ Gear head garage in Sac)) this is the Managers Car!! And a good friend of Mind-And wrth every penny

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bwkelley76:

A simple convenient list of suspension/brake components and drivetrain on one page would increase the attention of serious buyers, doubt they wana sift through 14 pages, GLWS the car is clean.

[ 2013-11-03, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Saleen 00-0768 ]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
beautiful car!! hope you get want you want for it. [patriot]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i saw that at goodguys. didnt even realize it was yours! glws, its a nice car!

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No one was hating,just helping the guy out if you ask me,yes this is a badass car and yes he's asking for some bucks so why not post a legit for sale ad [Confused] GLWS none the less [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for bwkelley76  Ford pictures for bwkelley76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GTSleeepr:
- FYI for all the Haters- this is a Pro touring !! Track ready mustang!! That's was Build @ Gear head garage in Sac)) this is the Managers Car!! And a good friend of Mind-And wrth every penny

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

MORE INFO, RACE VIDEOS, AND PICS ADDED FOR THE HATERS AND THE LOVERS [Wink]

[ 2013-11-03, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

MORE INFO, RACE VIDEOS, AND PICS ADDED

[ 2013-11-04, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

TTT

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Timeline on the house is getting near. Any takers?

...SO far I have an offer on the table for $24,500.00

I might have to take it! :/

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Lowered asking price

--------------------

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Take it and run!!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

Take it and run!!
I have to agree take that and run to the bank

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Take it and run!!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

Dude was a flake, probably never had the money anyhow.

If anyone is seriously interested in the car let's do this! It needs to go!

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

26k going once? [Wink]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

going twice?

[ 2013-11-20, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

2 more very solid interests in the car today, potential offer in the low 20's. Both were from out of town. We shall see what transpires. ....definitely not feeling great about selling the car so cheap but it is what it is I guess.

...Just a note for those that haven't taken the time to see the build on this car, someone is going to get the deal of a lifetime. It's all good, I will build another car some day once I get myself established with some equity in a home and some property. 'Tis the season to buy real estate before it goes up out of my reach.

[ 2013-11-24, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: bwkelley76 ]

--------------------

bwkelley76
¯
Member # 8792

LIMITED TIME DEAL...$23k and she is yours! ...Time to pull out all stops before I start parting her out and selling all the suspension and go-fast parts.

--------------------

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Godamn!!! Car is precious and color is so clean ! Glws if only I had da cash
kingdavid
¯
Member # 11179

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingdavid  Ford pictures for kingdavid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully you get what you’re asking GLWS hopefully you don’t half to part it out what a shame that would be.

--------------------
1967 mustang 410W
2014 Oxford White 5.0

Posts: 305 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com