Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1993 Cobra #4136

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1993 Cobra #4136
SVT93R
¯
Member # 12474

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT93R  Ford pictures for SVT93R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

[img] www.californiafords.com/album/00012474/IMAG0738.jpg [/img]

--------------------
Alan Scalf

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice stuff man, gotta move it though to General talk section or they will lock it.

[ October 21, 2012, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

SVT93R
¯
Member # 12474

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT93R  Ford pictures for SVT93R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shoot, I can't move it or delete it, only administrators. I am still learning to navigate this site. Thanks for the help.
Peter Hatch
¯
Member # 7676

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Hatch  Ford pictures for Peter Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that is freaking amazing. How hard is the swap, and what did you use for the CPU; a donor '11+ or the FRPP setup?

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
Bright Atlantic Blue 5-speed.

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice save svt93r, I thought that the cobra was going to be hacked up and parted completely.

and Nice s197 Cobra Jet in the back in the background too.

89FxBdy
¯
Member # 11121

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FxBdy  Ford pictures for 89FxBdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[worship]
SVT93R
¯
Member # 12474

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Hatch:
Wow, that is freaking amazing. How hard is the swap, and what did you use for the CPU; a donor '11+ or the FRPP setup?

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=12284

FRPP- Controls Pack, it runs good with a custom SCT tune, but a few minor adjustments will be needed to offset the issues associated with modified Coyote setups, I have long tube headers and a JLT Cold air intake. Ford claims that the original FRPP Control pack was intended for stock headers and intakes. Stalls and rough idle issues are not uncommon With their calibration.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=12284

SVT93R
¯
Member # 12474

quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
Nice save svt93r, I thought that the cobra was going to be hacked up and parted completely.

and Nice s197 Cobra Jet in the back in the background too.

Thank you, it would have been a shame if someone else got it and cut it up. The original numbers matching stuff was long gone before I boughtit, so at least I didn't stuff a Buick V6 or LS motor in it.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com