Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1967 Mustang. 390, at, clean title, runs / drives, disc brakes $7500

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1967 Mustang. 390, at, clean title, runs / drives, disc brakes $7500
85cleangtvert
¯
Member # 8699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85cleangtvert  Ford pictures for 85cleangtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1967 Ford Mustang. 390 motor runs great. 3 speed automatic transmission shifts good. Original 289 car, 390 is not original. Has edelbrock intake, holley carb. New battery, alternator, voltage regulator, starter solenoid, recent radiator. It has front disc brakes. It has a new power brake booster and master cylinder. I bled the brakes but they could probably still use some attention. Black interior good original condition black seats. New carpet, floor mats, door panels, kick panels, door sill trim, turn signal lever, all cranks and arm rests (still need to be installed). Dash is cracked but it has a new dash mat on it so it looks a lot better. I also repainted all the metal on the doors and rear panels black when I had the interior completely out. It needs a headliner, it is missing. The interior is mostly together but the driver door lock has some issues so that door panel isnt on. I also dont have the arm rests or all the cranks on because I need to get the right screws (cheap from mustang parts catalogs, just havent got around to it yet). The body on the car overall is very straight. It is a California car so it has minimal rust, there is only a little in the passenger side back wheel well (see pic). Other than that there is no rust. It has some little scratches and dings around it here and there, but nothing major. There are a couple on the top (see pic), but other than that nothing major. It has some holes on the side where a previous owner had put on a different type of side scoop (see pic). It has a GT hood with the hood scoops. The previous owner put pins on it so you can lock it but didnt do the best job (see pic). It is all one color and looks good at night or from 10 feet, but it has a lot of bubbles in the paint, little scratches, etc. When I got it I was happy that it was all one color and not primer. It has the stock rims with white wall tires in good shape. Traction bars in the rear. Has new trunk weather stripping. Comes with new original style trunk mat. Recent gas tank. Overall it runs and drives good. It has a small tranny leak (probably pan gasket, maybe tail seal, something minor). Overall it is a great car to start with / continue my project. It is a 45 year old car and could use a lot of little stuff. It has a crack in the windshield. You can drive this car home but it will still need some work to get it more road ready. This is my project that just sits in my back yard. I dont drive it so I dont really need it but I am not desperate to sell and will continue to work on it if it doesnt. If someone out there is interested in it and wants to buy it for $7500 cash then I will take it, but I am not interested in selling it for less than that. I have a lot of money into it and I like it, and like I said, I dont need to sell it. The cool thing about this car is it has a 390 in it. It will burn rubber just off hitting the gas normally. It has a lot of potential and is a lot cooler than a regular 289. It has a clean title and is currently non opped. If I get what I am asking I will also include a nice condition set of original 67 mustang hubcaps I have for it. If you have any questions let me know.

$7500 firm...510-712-5643...call, text or email calioak510@aol.com and I will get back to you. Cash only. Serious only please.

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ May 14, 2012, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: 85cleangtvert ]

Posts: 118 | From: Oakland, CA. | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
85cleangtvert
¯
Member # 8699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85cleangtvert  Ford pictures for 85cleangtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glws man, although I say keep it and build it slowly [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

85cleangtvert
¯
Member # 8699

thanks man. yeah i am just testing the waters. if someone has the cash they can take it but i am fine with just fixing it.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com