Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTS/WTT: 4v Setup For Sale (PICS)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTS/WTT: 4v Setup For Sale (PICS)
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wanted to finish but now I'm just gunna sell everything and probably buy another car. Hmu if interested 408-854-9103 PM me also MY INBOX IS CLEAR [Big Grin]

Trading only for a nice running PI motor from 99-04 Gt

Will Sell Everything For $1000 THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

C Heads And Upper/Lower Has Less Then 15000 Miles

Manley Pistons with Forged Rods Different Brand
Cobra C Heads complete/ Powdercoated Valve Covers and Coilcovers
03 Cams/Valve Springs
01 Cobra Upper n Lower Intake Complete
Modular Block with 6 Bolt Crank (Needs Work)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 02, 2012, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: 1ST0KGT ]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT)
04/24/87-11/23/12

Posts: 1742 | From: San Jose (SOUTH BAY) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1ST0KGT  Ford pictures for 1ST0KGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Morning Bump

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Just updated serious offers only and price is pretty cheap so please dont lowball i have seen one of these parts sell up too 1000. This is an amazing deal!!

TTT

[ February 27, 2012, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: 1ST0KGT ]

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is a good ass deal...i got the money, but no car, and fines to be paid...smh.
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
This is a good ass deal...i got the money, but no car, and fines to be paid...smh.

Spend the money on the car parts and that should motivate you to get a car to build [Big Grin] i just need everything gone and do not want to deal with building a motor no more haha.

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

tlcluver21
¯
Member # 9062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tlcluver21  Ford pictures for tlcluver21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is this a cobra crank thought cobra was 8 bolt cranks?
1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by tlcluver21:
Is this a cobra crank thought cobra was 8 bolt cranks?

thats why i put a modular block with 6 bolt crank the pistons and rods were swapped out and put in the block, but now the rods and pistons were removed and were gunna be put into a teskid but didnt want to continue with the build

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Few fun facts. 03 cobras had Zollner forged pistons, not manley! So these are a nice set of aftermarket forged pistons, not stock ones!

The rods look to be aftermarket i-beam rods, only cause the rod bolts, those may need some research to find out of cast or forged! That would help with price! 03-04 used h beam rods fetch about $350 so I'd say these would be worth less. Idk for sure

And not trying to hate on u, don't take this wrong but if ur serious about selling u should split up and consider selling separate at the real price they go for. No C heads of any factor that are stock go for $1000, most I've seen 9 thread heads go is 900, maybe add shipping and it will come to 1000. These are 4 thread heads, they go for 400 complete without being the revised heads, the revised heads go for $600!

So this is what the stuff is worth, and I wish u luck with the sale! I'm only telling u this so u don't bump the post 100 times and it not sell!

Heads -$400-600
Intake-$300
Pistons-350 or so
Block, crank, and rods??? Dunno cause they are stock GT parts, not much of a market for them

[ February 28, 2012, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: *BlownMach1* ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and the cam covers would fetch another $150, sold many sets!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*:
Few fun facts. 03 cobras had Zollner forged pistons, not manley! So these are a nice set of aftermarket forged pistons, not stock ones!

The rods look to be aftermarket i-beam rods, only cause the rod bolts, those may need some research to find out of cast or forged! That would help with price! 03-04 used h beam rods fetch about $350 so I'd say these would be worth less. Idk for sure

And not trying to hate on u, don't take this wrong but if ur serious about selling u should split up and consider selling separate at the real price they go for. No C heads of any factor that are stock go for $1000, most I've seen 9 thread heads go is 900, maybe add shipping and it will come to 1000. These are 4 thread heads, they go for 400 complete without being the revised heads, the revised heads go for $600!

So this is what the stuff is worth, and I wish u luck with the sale! I'm only telling u this so u don't bump the post 100 times and it not sell!

Heads -$400-600
Intake-$300
Pistons-350 or so
Block, crank, and rods??? Dunno cause they are stock GT parts, not much of a market for them

Thanks bro, if anything you helped out haha. I know the pistons are forged cause the pistons don't have a cast line that they make.

Ttt

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*:

Heads -$400-600
Intake-$300
Pistons-350 or so

Thanks bro, if anything you helped out haha. I know the pistons are forged cause the pistons don't have a cast line that they make.

Ttt

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

BUMP

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Updated

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

1ST0KGT
¯
Member # 10606

Up

--------------------
04/24/87-11/23/12

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com