Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ---> 2003 Svt Cobra For Sale!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ---> 2003 Svt Cobra For Sale!!
sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonicblue04roush  Ford pictures for sonicblue04roush    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
(No Clue on Why My Original Post was moved to Tech)
-So ill give it another shot-

10th Anniversary Svt Cobra
Torch Red
67,XXX miles
No Mods to Engine
MM Caster Camber Plates
H&R Race Springs
Eibach Front and Rear Sway bars
Maier Racing Subframe Connectors
3" Stainless Steel Bassani Cat Back
with 4" Polished Tips
18x9 - 265/35/18 up front
18x10 - 295/35/18 in back
and i believe thats about it..
$20,000 OBO
[burnout]

Youtube clip (ill post a better clip soon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6ZZKb-5Cw

Craigslist Ad
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2228600644.html

[ February 23, 2011, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: sonicblue04roush ]

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cafords gets the price mark up, nice

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonicblue04roush  Ford pictures for sonicblue04roush    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:

LMAO sorry for the $100 dollar mark up..
just figured skip the BS and post the real meaning of $19,900
FYI when you see $19,900 - $19,999 the seller is asking $20k but its more appealing to the eye and more of a marketing strategy to post just under the $20,000 mark.. no tricks here just posting my car for sale.

Thanks For Sharing Your Concern Though LOL

[ February 23, 2011, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: sonicblue04roush ]

sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

updated my craigslist ad with a picture of the interior and engine: check it out..

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2228600644.html

FireVert03
¯
Member # 9807

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireVert03  Ford pictures for FireVert03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam [worship] thats a clean ass 03 GLWS [patriot]

--------------------
1997 S/C cobra
2003 FireRed Cobra R.I.P
1995 Mustang GT
1989 Built 5.0(Sold)

Member of PBF

straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That's because someone from CAFords will offer him $7.00 and a pack of Big Red gum. [Wink]
Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by straightliner1:
quote:

That's because someone from CAFords will offer him $7.00 and a pack of Big Red gum. [Wink]
Or $2.50 and a jawbreaker! GLWS I'll pass It on to my friends.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by straightliner1:
quote:

lmao that was a good one.. [Big Grin]
89Rodknocker
CAFords OG
Member # 2951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89Rodknocker  Ford pictures for 89Rodknocker    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't do it your gonna miss it once it's gone. If this is who i think it is you've had this car for a while creeping around the back streets in newark.

--------------------
89 lx (stolen and stripped)
94 gt runner (sold)
89 lx Stock(sold)
86 gt T-trim (sold)
73 Camaro BBC
01 5.0 Explorer limited Borlas (sold)

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
GT500 time?

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by 89Rodknocker:
Don't do it your gonna miss it once it's gone. If this is who i think it is you've had this car for a while creeping around the back streets in newark.

Haha yea I was stayin in newark for a while and in fremont but just moved to san jo.. I was at Nummi til the day they closed then moved to san jo couple months after that..
sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
GT500 time?

Unfortunately no, I still have an 04 Roush that needs some tlc (*new engine build gone wrong) but who knows that may be up for sale too! [Frown] it may be time for me to walk away & take a break from it all for a while.. & I mean everything! The flights I can take and life I can live abroad with $30k is what I'm struggling with and playing tug-a-war with in my mind every day! No wife, no kids, no damn job! The only thing holding me back is my two beautiful babies aka Stangs! What will I do with them if I leave for a year? Not only that but with what money if I don't sell them Lol decisions decisions...
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean ride! Well if you sell 1 keep the other!! Hope 2 see you out more this summer bro!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Clean ride! Well if you sell 1 keep the other!! Hope 2 see you out more this summer bro!

Thanks spider! I'm sure Ill get at least one or two cruises in and see u guys before I sell baby..
sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by FireVert03:
Dam [worship] thats a clean ass 03 GLWS [patriot]

thanks FireVert!! its still for sale [Wink]
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good luck glen hope everythings going good
Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn glen don't wanna see her go but you can always get another one...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is your asking price for the Roush?
sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by 04cobra408:
good luck glen hope everythings going good

Thanks efrum.. how you been?
sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
What is your asking price for the Roush?

Honestly that's a hard one and I'm just putting it out there to see what happens. not willing to let it go unless I get an offer I can't refuse, which most people arent willing to pay.. as of now I'm asking $15,000 which can eventually drop to $12 and lowest $10k but don't count on that happeneing any time soon at all. I definately don't "Need" the money I just want it lol I have a feeling this car will sit for at least another year, a damn shame but true..

Here's the Craigslist Ad
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2232644800.html

sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Damn glen don't wanna see her go but you can always get another one...

I kno D' don't want to sale it but shit, I need a vacation a long one.. check out the link to my Roush I posted it on Craigslist, you havent seen it right?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2232644800.html

sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

18k with stock exhaust and springs
RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remembered seeing your car at Nummi. I think you usually park it by the fence near the main entrance.

Robert

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

quote:
Originally posted by RRRCobraSC281:
I remembered seeing your car at Nummi. I think you usually park it by the fence near the main entrance.

Robert

Yea that was me, I use to park at the main gate by the fence and by the stairs if I was lucky enough to get a spot there.. I was on days for 7yrs and nights for my last year there. Which one was yours? There was a couple clean cobras and mach 1s that I always saw.
sonicblue04roush
¯
Member # 7629

ttt

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com