Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Fox Mustang Performance parts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Fox Mustang Performance parts
whiplash-smile
¯
Member # 10468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whiplash-smile  Ford pictures for whiplash-smile    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clearing out the garage of old performance Fox Mustang parts – most parts have very low miles on them or are new, I will negotiate the price dependant on the number of items purchased.

I have a set of D8OE 351w heads that have been Ported heavily on the exhaust side(Hump and all restrictions removed ) and milled for higher compression - they have 1.94 intake and 1.50 exhaust valves, Competition cams guide plates and hardened pushrods with ARP 3/8" studs, PRW 1.7 roller rockers and new Viton seals. These heads are now right at 65cc chambers if I remember right - they DO have the bigger intake runners from the factory - for reference the intake does not appear to be ported and still was larger than GT40p's. I was told by the head shop that if milled these heads have great "quench" and can be milled to 9.0-9.5 - good for boost and nitrous. I went to Aluminum.

complete and ready to run with correct height hardened pushrods

You can even have the Felpro intake/head gaskets and copper exhaust gaskets used - but they never had fluids on them or wwas the motor run. If you mount these to a 302/5.0 you should buy the ARP washers/bolts that let you mount them to a 302 – 280.00

Zex Dry kit complete with all needed parts and lines to mount and run with 50/75/100/125/150 hp jets. With an adjustable F.P.R.(FPR really not needed below 100hp) this system is incredibly flexible and EASY to setup and operates off W.O.T. sensor and bottle pressure - very safe and never had an issue with this system, but I have added a supercharger recently and while this system will compensate for and handle boost, I am afraid my mostly stock block will not. Fast hookup with full factory instructions and a full bottle. Bottle has a pressure guage - 280.00

Ram Aluminum Flywheel, Ram Stage 2.5 clutch disc and Ram pressure plate off a T-5 10 spline with 1,200 miles on it – 300.00

SVO 1.72 Roller Rockers 3/8" Stud Mount - good shape and not the one mounted to the heads below - 150.00

BBK GRIPP Caster Camber plates – these are fairly old and the powder coat is peeling but they come with a complete unopened rebuild kit for the pair. – 80.00

70mm Mustang Mass airflow sensor calibrated for 19 pound injectors, with Intake tube and K&N air filter – GONE

matching Fuel rail with Holley Adjustable FPR fuel pressure regulator and New 19# 4 port injectors nice smog legal bump in power – SOLD

Ford Racing FRONT Lower Control Arms (LCA’s) that are like new, FMS put in stiffer rubber bushings with the new Teflon low friction balljoints - I opened them up and mounted, but I went with coil overs and a tubular instead. – gone

Tokico Blues Struts and Shocks with Eibach Pro Lowering Springs -1.5” in the rear, 1.75” in the front on a V8 – less than a thousand miles on them. - gone

Convertible Style Bar / Roll bar it has seen better days as it sits but I have new marine grade vinyl to repair it with or just use it as is. – SOLD

Michelin Pilot 235/45/17’s X2 and BFG G Sport tires 225/45/17 X2 50% tread – GONE

I am willing to trade for Maximum Motorsports parts or rear coil overs for a 79-2004

408-628-2716

[ February 07, 2011, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: whiplash-smile ]

Posts: 19 | From: Half Moon Bay | Registered: Nov 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This isn't Craigslist bud,no need for keywords lol...copy,paste,and delete keywords [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
whiplash-smile
¯
Member # 10468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whiplash-smile  Ford pictures for whiplash-smile    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clumsy me! it of course.. didn't matter at all [Wink]
whiplash-smile
¯
Member # 10468

and up!
whiplash-smile
¯
Member # 10468

up

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com