Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » t56 0miles!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: t56 0miles!
2fnslick
¯
Member # 8129

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fnslick  Ford pictures for 2fnslick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
t56 set up for a mustang. has many mods call for details. $3000 510-537-9514
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What yr mustang? What spec trans? What included? Any pics?

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2fnslick
¯
Member # 8129

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2fnslick  Ford pictures for 2fnslick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its my boss's trans. im posting it for him so if you call the shop number i left you can ask him. ask for peter.
2fnslick
¯
Member # 8129

new 26 spline input, new cluster, new bearings, new syncroes, new steel 3-4 shift fork.
2fnslick
¯
Member # 8129

it will go in what ever year bellhousing you have.
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2fnslick:

It may bolt up, but what year(s) is it for? Electric or mechanical speedo? Who did the work? What is it originally out of?

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:

It may bolt up, but what year(s) is it for? Electric or mechanical speedo? Who did the work? What is it originally out of?
Good Question JohnB.. [patriot]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

2fnslick
¯
Member # 8129

pete at pete's gear shop in hayward built it. its electronic. its a core that was brought in. the guy didnt know what year mustang it came out of. if you want to talk to pete call him at our shop number at the top. like i said before.
2fnslick
¯
Member # 8129

if anyonr else has any questions please call our shop number i left because i cant always check these posts.
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
if anyonr else has any questions please call our shop number i left because i cant always check these posts.

Then don't post up items for sale if you can't be complete in the description.

Was trying to figure out what was done to it that made it superior to a D and D Performance Magnum Transmission .

Tell "Pete" best of luck with this.

[ February 02, 2011, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: JohnB ]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

CobraJack
¯
Member # 8844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraJack  Ford pictures for CobraJack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or you could let him post and just call the number for info like he said. maybe the person who owns it is to busy working to go on and post it himself. it's not that big of a deal.
Posts: 18 | From: Stockton/San Jose | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobraJack:
or you could let him post and just call the number for info like he said. maybe the person who owns it is to busy working to go on and post it himself. it's not that big of a deal.

wow a whopping 5 posts and your trying to flame a moderator. you cant even have an avatar yet.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

2fnslick
¯
Member # 8129

How is he flaming a moderator? I work at Pete's Gear Shop located on Foothill Blvd in Hayward. I don't have time to come on here reply to you, so if you're interested, you would get a better response from calling me and that is why I left a number for you to call. I can give you the address too you guys want it. Good luck to me, and good luck to you and your guy's attitude.
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the $3000 and I'll pick it up tommorrow.

Let me know when we can meet, "I cant always check these posts" so that may be never.
I also "don't have time to come on here reply to you, so if you're interested" in selling it just hold close your eyes and walk across 880.

While you are realizing (slowly) that these are the same terms you expect a buyer to accept and in your own words, understand that this is a sorry ass attempt to sell any item priced for $3000. Good luck with your attitude.

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NewbS ...And Still No Avatar... As for the tranny IM Sure its good , pete does good work , and is well known

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

2fnslick
¯
Member # 8129

Or, people can read, and if they have the ability to put two and two together, they'd realize that I said the transmission belongs to Pete, I'm posting for Pete, and that you can call Pete to get more information. But instead, people like you, who go around saying sarcastic remarks trying to look like Billy Bad-Ass.

Now, GTFO. [patriot]

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
Or, people can read, and if they have the ability to put two and two together, they'd realize that I said the transmission belongs to Pete, I'm posting for Pete, and that you can call Pete to get more information. But instead, people like you, who go around saying sarcastic remarks trying to look like Billy Bad-Ass.

Now, GTFO. [patriot]

Actually, you can GTFO. You contribute nothing to this site, have done nothing but sell parts from a business, and with a attitude like this...you're done.

Bye.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

did you ban him John? LoL

--------------------

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Since this post has turned ugly, may I add that posting an item that is inflated 40% over what a new factory part cost and saying that it's a core that's been rebuilt with many "mods" isn't really going to cut it.

If Pete is too busy to sell the T56 himself, at least you, being that you work for him, can at least gather enough information about the tranny and what was done to it to justify the inflated price.

It might be worth every penny.

Honestly... If Pete is too busy to post an ad on here, do you think he has the time answering questions over the phone all day?

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 70mach351:
quote:
Originally posted by CobraJack:

wow a whopping 5 posts and your trying to flame a moderator. you cant even have an avatar yet.
lol [Roll Eyes]
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
John-B for Presidente! [Whoo Whooooo!]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com