Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » STOLEN 92 Prelude!

Author Topic: STOLEN 92 Prelude!
quicksilver91
¯
Member # 9034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quicksilver91  Ford pictures for quicksilver91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know its not a mustang but i just wanted to post for the the people who live in Sf area, keep an eye out for a white 92 prelude, spoiler,sunroof,all stock on the outside, White.

I went outside to go to work and the car was gone!
just keep an eyeout, call the cops or call me and i will call the cops.

Thanks
Mike

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahhaha...wrong forum...

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
quicksilver91
¯
Member # 9034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for quicksilver91  Ford pictures for quicksilver91  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no shit
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
Hahhaha...wrong forum...

i don't see what's so funny about it, fuckin blows having your daily/beater stolen, good luck getting it back.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not trying to fucked up...but do you really expect people to look out for a 1000 dollar car...that's a honda...and your on a mustang forum...sorry for your loss...I daily drive a MUSTANG boi

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol that does suck. Hahaha

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not trying to fucked up...but do you really expect people to look out for a 1000 dollar car...that's a honda...and your on a mustang forum...sorry for your loss...I daily drive a MUSTANG boi

yeah and when your hyphy whip gets stripped ill laugh then!!! good luck getting your car back bro
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Hyphy whip...haha..Only you would think that's an insult...its called lowjack babytoy...step ur game up

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I seen about 10 preludes on the freeway today wasn't sure if any were yours though.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hyphy whip...haha..Only you would think that's an insult...its called lowjack babytoy...step ur game up

4sho cuddy, i got me 24z on mie buick
Balzahk
¯
Member # 2193

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Balzahk  Ford pictures for Balzahk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you get your car back. Unfortunately the parts for these cars is in high demand, and they are often stripped and sitting on blocks by sunrise. Sometimes you do get lucky, though. The worst part sometimes is getting it back after they recover it. The cops will never call you first, they call the tow truck because they get money from the towing company. Then you have to go pay the towing yard a big chunk of money just to get your car back.
Posts: 171 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Damn u stepped up to 24's what is this..I swear my boy merlot had 26's on his EXT in 2004...you keep goin backwards we'll keep going forward...

--------------------

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

quote:
Damn u stepped up to 24's what is this..I swear my boy merlot had 26's on his EXT in 2004...you keep goin backwards we'll keep going forward...

lol i was joking. and im glad you ride your boiz nuts. my boys uncles dadd had 28s on his ext in 04. lol j/k im just messin around bro merlot has a nice stang too. [patriot]
quicksilver91
¯
Member # 9034

I realize I'm on a mustang forum. This message was intended for people who live in sf and I know that posting on here isnt going to bring my car back, but I just wanted people to know. This message doesn't affect anybody but me so you can keep your negative comments to yourself. Thanks
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Merlot is my like my cuz cuz ,bruh bruh...its all about being solid...on the plelude note...I'm sure a crackhead took it for a spin it will be back ...if it was the newer one that has the h22 u would never see it again

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com