Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1996 Cobra Blown ANYONE???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1996 Cobra Blown ANYONE???
venommS
¯
Member # 7837

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venommS  Ford pictures for venommS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just looking to see if there is any interest. I'm considering selling my 1996 Cobra. First of all it has a burned valve which needs to be replaced. The car does not pass smog because of the misfire cause by the valve. Just had the leak down to confirm all of this. It also needs a new serpintine belt because the current one is squealing. I'm looking into getting a newer cobra.

Basically it's black with saddle leather inside. I'm running a low compression MMR fully forged block and a Vortech V2-SQ aftercooled blower at about 9psi. The block has less than 1k on it. JohnB installed the block and Sean at AED did the street tune. It also has a Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft and is using a newer t-45 tranny with a cobra clutch. It would also come with the SCT tuner. I have pics but don't know how to upload them onto the board. The body has some dings ad blemishes nothing major. It also has a carbon fiber 4" cowl hood with pins. I'm firm at $6500. I'm the 2nd owner and have had it for 12 years now. No trades. Cash only. Clean title in hand. PM me if you are interested.

[ March 21, 2010, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: venommS ]

Posts: 104 | From: American Canyon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
venommS
¯
Member # 7837

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venommS  Ford pictures for venommS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT
Posts: 104 | From: American Canyon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com