Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » TONS OF FOXBODY PARTS. parting out my 90 gt with MORE PICS. UPDATED 1/10/10 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: TONS OF FOXBODY PARTS. parting out my 90 gt with MORE PICS. UPDATED 1/10/10
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i wrecked my mustang so its getting parted out. car was a 90 gt AOD car

MOTOR/ parts
302 long block with about 120k on it. ran great. still fires and you can hear it run if youd like...sold

cobra intake. real ford racing....sold

pro-m 75mm MAF for 19s. sold

BBK cold air kit, fenderwell style....sold

BBK 70mm throttle body. sold

24lb injectors.....80

19 lb injectors...sold

BBK fuel regulator with guage....sold

BBK shorty headers. smog legal....sold

BBK hi flow cats, 3 piece design. sold

SLP LM1 mufflers with custom tail pipes...80

under drive pulleys....sold

ford racing AC delete kit...sold

A9P computer...60

built AOD with with TRANSGO shift kit, clutch and band upgrades, bigger servo, and 2400 stall. less than 20k on it. 500

brand new starter, maybe 2 months old. 20

stock alternator. 5

stock power steering pump sold

stock fuel rails. sold

MAF complete engine wiring harness. 50

gt fog light bracket. 20

---SUSPENSION---

Full sn95 front end conversion which has new urethane bushings and balljoints in fox control arms. also have brand new rebuild kit for the calipers, MM brakelines, and summit drilled and slotted rotors. all thats needed is front pads.....275

front and rear KYB AGX adjustable shocks and struts. fronts are brand new in the box.. fronts are 100 each

rears 50 each with about 10k on them....sold

BBK lower control arms sold

granatelli adjustable uppers, brand new in box sold

stock 4 lug front end with bigger lincoln calipers. 50 bucks

freshly rebuild 5 lug rear end with richmond 373s, Detroick TRUETRAC. trickflow girdle, aerostar axels. only has about 10k on it. the locker was 550 only asking 450 for the entire thing.....sold

RIMS.
i have a set of 4 4 lug momos that are good for rollers or whatever you want. 20 bucks

3 FR500s, black with chrome lip. 17x9, all with 245/45/17 kuhmo tires, one has about 10k and the other 2 still have the stickers on them...400

thats the list of the goodies that i can think of right now. this car was fully running and drivable until sat night. all the front body works is good along with the hatch and the pass door. interior is still in good shape minus the driver seat.

interior was opal gray.

let me know if you guys need any other parts that i havent listed and il shoot you a price. i am selling every single piece from this car that is salvagable

707-280-0049

[ January 10, 2010, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Ty ]

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
----------------------------
90 gt nothin special, just your average bolt ons...OUT TO PASTURE
69 fastback project car

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this was a really nice car and was not abused. parts and drive train should be in very good shape.
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ty  Ford pictures for Ty  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
also dont know if this is reassuring to to anyone interested but my dad was the original owner on the car and we have all the original documentation and i know every single thing that has ever been done to this car

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can i get pics of slp mufflers with custom tailpipes?

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

i can shoot some pics tomorow, basically there slp's with flowtubes and then i have my flowmaster tail pipes modified to fit, the exit about 8 inches before the rear bumper, no tips or anything like that

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WTF? Pm me about some parts thanx
straightliner1
¯
Member # 2679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for straightliner1  Ford pictures for straightliner1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where was it hit? Front, side, rear?
Posts: 484 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

it was hit in the driver side door, so the unibody is trashed along with the door, everything else is good

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

ttt, trying to reply to all pms the best i can, car is gunna be torn apart this weekend

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

forgot to mention the motor has 1.7 rockers on it

the hatch has a cervini cobra spoiler

also have a set of 235/60/15 bfg drag radials on black steelie rims that i want to get rid of

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

shooting pics of everything in the morning for those who need pics

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to hear about your accident man, who hit you?
GT510
¯
Member # 9172

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT510  Ford pictures for GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for the drag radials?

--------------------
Nothing but dust in the wind!

Notch_notch
¯
Member # 8902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch_notch  Ford pictures for Notch_notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me I need to see picture? [Big Grin]

--------------------
How many fake accounts does one need? Make a fake account, get the ban. It's in the rules.

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

-

-

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Ty
¯
Member # 4920

-
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all i really need is the elbow that goes to the fenderwell on the bbk cai..lmk if you want to seperate..thanks.

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

the cold air kit is already taken unless this guy flakes

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What you want for those plug Wires?
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
92HatchSsF
¯
Member # 9547

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92HatchSsF  Ford pictures for 92HatchSsF    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for the cobra wing? Any package deals on the cobra intake and 70mm tb?
Posts: 11 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
all i really need is the elbow that goes to the fenderwell on the bbk cai..lmk if you want to seperate..thanks.

make offer i have a clean one
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
What you want for those plug Wires?

30 bucks

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ty:
[QB]
 -

how much for the cobra wing?? lmk

Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Ty
¯
Member # 4920

quote:
Originally posted by 85staNg302:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ty:
[QB]
 -

how much for the cobra wing?? lmk

cobra wing is already spoken for unless they flake

--------------------
DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES
69 fastback project car

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com