Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FRPP 8.8 Trac-Loc and 4.10's, PI Heads, Cheap

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FRPP 8.8 Trac-Loc and 4.10's, PI Heads, Cheap
sn4bwc
¯
Member # 8035

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn4bwc  Ford pictures for sn4bwc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a set of FRPP 4.10 gears, mounted on a 28 spline FRPP diff that both only have about 4k miles on them. I broke an axle at the track and am stepping up to 4.30s with a 31 spline.

They are still in good shape, I broke at the line and was lifted onto a flatbed, so the gears and diff should be fine. They will need a good cleaning and new bearings of course.

I am asking $100 for both together.

I also have a set of PI heads from a 2002 GT. I stepped up to Patriots after I blew my bottom end, now these are just collecting dust. They include cams.

Asking $250.

This stuff is probably the best bang you will get for your modular for $350. PM if serious with a contact number. Prices firm.

[ November 21, 2009, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: sn4bwc ]

sohcstang
¯
Member # 3831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sohcstang  Ford pictures for sohcstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still got the diff? If so i'm interested.4084017900

--------------------
Here chevy, chevy, chevy.

Posts: 29 | From: san jose, california | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com