Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Trade Lifted 4Runner for your mustang!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Trade Lifted 4Runner for your mustang!
Pai
¯
Member # 8901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pai  Ford pictures for Pai    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/ILWS50S916II/4runner.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/ILWS50S916II/climb.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/ILWS50S916II/fourrunnerone.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/ILWS50S916II/fourrunnerthree.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/ILWS50S916II/fourrunnertwo.jpg

Rebuilt Trans auto.
Rebuilt motor.
Clean title in hand.
3 inch body lift 3 inch suspension lift
488 gears
Very clean interior.
Solid front axle swap
Muchhhhhhh more.

--------------------
'94 5.0 Trick flow heads,Trick flow cam,Shorties,Cold air, UnderdirvePulleys and 355 gears Formerly known as Projectfox87,

Posts: 218 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Pai
¯
Member # 8901

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pai  Ford pictures for Pai    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
=[

--------------------
'94 5.0 Trick flow heads,Trick flow cam,Shorties,Cold air, UnderdirvePulleys and 355 gears Formerly known as Projectfox87,

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Crazy... I was at Taco Bell on the corner of MLK & Fruitridge last week eating lunch sitting in my work truck, & I saw this truck out there. Must have been the day you took that pic... Looked Pretty clean in person.... Good luck with your trade...

[ October 25, 2009, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Pai
¯
Member # 8901

Lol haha yeah. That was me lol
And thank you!

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pai:
Lol haha yeah. That was me lol
And thank you!

No prob... It looked like u were showing it to a potential buyer who had a pretty clean integra?

--------------------

Pai
¯
Member # 8901

Integra was mine. Got his truck. Im a really short guy, and this is too much for me. Didnt knwo what I was getting myself into lol I went from all 4 tires tucking, to a 6" lift lol.

Its a great truck. Im sure someone with a mustgang will rather have this then the teg to trade me lol

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Integra was mine. Got his truck. Im a really short guy, and this is too much for me. Didnt knwo what I was getting myself into lol I went from all 4 tires tucking, to a 6" lift lol.

Its a great truck. Im sure someone with a mustgang will rather have this then the teg to trade me lol

Oh, ok... Good trade, but the Integra was pretty clean too....

--------------------

Pai
¯
Member # 8901

The integra was really clean. I really wanted to do a lsvtec. I have a legit Type r head milled and type r intake mani fold with gsr cams. But why spend 500 to put that in and still run low 14 high 13s? you know lol

--------------------

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
The integra was really clean. I really wanted to do a lsvtec. I have a legit Type r head milled and type r intake mani fold with gsr cams. But why spend 500 to put that in and still run low 14 high 13s? you know lol

I hear ya... Should've did an RSX swap... Why not just try to sell the truck & save up for a decent fox?

--------------------

Pai
¯
Member # 8901

Thats what im gonna have to do it looks like lol someones on their way to look at it.
Its either gonna be get a mustang, or pay off tickets to get my license back!

--------------------

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thats what im gonna have to do it looks like lol someones on their way to look at it.
Its either gonna be get a mustang, or pay off tickets to get my license back!

lol...at having to decide between those 2 options.
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much u looking to get for the 4runner?

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Pai
¯
Member # 8901

--------------------

Pai
¯
Member # 8901

Just passed smogggggggggggggggg

--------------------

Pai
¯
Member # 8901

=] ttt

--------------------

Pai
¯
Member # 8901

Last time and I give up lol

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com