Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 1993 Cobra

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 1993 Cobra
SVT GI
¯
Member # 8997

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT GI  Ford pictures for SVT GI    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moving to snow country in Jan and need to get into something for the winters. I hate to do it but it must go. Call or pm. 8057573768 Jason

Clean title

http://santamaria.craigslist.org/cto/1435132458.html

Posts: 80 | From: Central Coast | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does this one have a blown head gasket too..... [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 25, 2009, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Venomousnotch ]

--------------------

SVT GI
¯
Member # 8997

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT GI  Ford pictures for SVT GI    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^Something tells me you're smart enough to have a good job to be able to afford a shelby. It must not require any reading skills though... [Eek!] [Eek!] Did you take the time to read the CL ad or you just thought you would clutter up my post with useless comments? Either way, thanks for the free BUMP
Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

The reason that I asked was because all the cars you have sold here have blown head gaskets..Like the black 88 convertible you sold my brother....Good luck with you're sale..

[ October 25, 2009, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: Venomousnotch ]

--------------------

SVT GI
¯
Member # 8997

quote:
Originally posted by Venomousnotch:
The reason that I asked was because all the cars you have sold here have blown head gaskets..Like the black 88 convertible you sold my brother....Good luck with you're sale..

Yeah that kind of happens when you buy project cars that need some TLC and a major change in job forces selling those projects. I just didn't have the time to get them up and going.

But to answer your questions, no the Cobra runs flawless and I don't "need" to sell, just thought someone could give it a better life than sitting in storage for the winters where I'm moving. Thanks

sleeping stallion
¯
Member # 8162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sleeping stallion  Ford pictures for sleeping stallion    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man that car runs smooth and looks sick i seen it in person nothing wrong with it .bump to the top

--------------------
1990 coupe HCI Boost
SEMPER FIDELIS

Posts: 1650 | From: Modesto ca | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
SVT GI
¯
Member # 8997

quote:
Originally posted by sleeping stallion:
man that car runs smooth and looks sick i seen it in person nothing wrong with it .bump to the top

Thanks man...Have some tire kickers but nothing in stone yet.TTT

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com