Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » BRAND NEW JBA SHORTY HEADERS!! 99-04

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: BRAND NEW JBA SHORTY HEADERS!! 99-04
TR03MACH1
¯
Member # 8606

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR03MACH1  Ford pictures for TR03MACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just got these from JBA but decided to use the money elsewhere that is needed like bills =( ..they are jba titanium ceramic coated shorty headers for 99-04 cobras or mach 1's..i got the last set jba made..so these are going to be on backorder for a few weeks...or more as they told me...it took my nearly a month to get these.. These are brand new only opened the box they came in to see..never removed out of the plastic or anything.. These are great headers and gain good hp and tq, also these are smog legal here in CA and have a CARB # These usually go for 700 i think is the lowest ive seen them.. i paid 700 as u can see..ill let them go for 600 obo as a club discount as i need the money.. this is a great deal..i wish i had the money to keep and install these..but no can do.. pm me with any questions or concerns about the headers or if you need more pixs..thanks !! These would go great on anybodys cobra or mach 1 here or anybody with a 4v swap =0 these are top of the line headers as ive seen a few people here have them already... great deal for someone here!!

if you need pixs let me know!!

Posts: 52 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com