Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS 2002 4.6 PI Motor with Computer

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS 2002 4.6 PI Motor with Computer
Hlbly50
Member # 8989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hlbly50  Ford pictures for Hlbly50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am selling a 4.6 engine out of a 2002 Crown Victoria. The engine has a documented 500 miles. It was removed from a wrecked police car, and is in great shape. The only problem with it is that it has a cracked valve cover. It comes with the water pump, throttle body, injectors, coils, exhaust manifolds and the power steering pump/reservoir. It also has the computer! I am asking $650 obo. I can get pictures and numbers if needed. I want to get rid of this thing! I need the room. I am willing to trade for GT-40 or similar heads + cash or cobra intake + cash headers + cash, aluminum driveshaft + cash OR a mix of the above or other 5.0/Fox Body performance Mustang parts!

Thanks,

Nick

Hlbly50
Member # 8989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hlbly50  Ford pictures for Hlbly50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt
tad2786
¯
Member # 8567

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tad2786  Ford pictures for tad2786    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics to tad2786@hotmail.com please :]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com