Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 93 supercharged mustang for sale..

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 93 supercharged mustang for sale..
93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 93HYWAY  Ford pictures for 93HYWAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
selling my 1993 mustang.
new 310 ci motor
vortech s trim with upgraded race piping
anderson power pipe
03 cobra interior front & back
gt40 intake , throttle body & spacer
4 core radiator with a $700 electric fan setup " Force fed Fucked me over "
autometer gauges
tremec tranny " not TKO " [Wink]
aluminum driveline
13" 03 cobra front rotors ,
5 lug mach 1 wheels brand new tires
brand new H-pipe with cats
Brand new headers
new 255 fuel pump
msd 6al,
vortech timing adjuster.
edelbrock aluminum heads
1.6 rockers.

asking $7000 obo needs paint
clean title car.
916-233-6781 Yasier

Dont want to sell my car but I cant find any1 to tune it so I'll just stick to my grand nationals... you can see the car start up on youtube. I have yet to drive it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-rI7JuW5pQ

Posts: 106 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
2SIK GT
¯
Member # 3381

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2SIK GT  Ford pictures for 2SIK GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds pretty clean got any pics would u be willing to part out

--------------------
all u see is tail lights if u where driving a chevy

Posts: 979 | From: San Jose Ca | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93HYWAY  Ford pictures for 93HYWAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh yeah my national is back up & running , just wanted to know if any1 wanted to run for a Little $ you know [Big Grin] >>>> does not apply to matt .. lol @ least until my other 1 comes back from SD.
93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93HYWAY  Ford pictures for 93HYWAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man Idk would kinda defeat the purpose of me building it.. it should turn out pretty fast. but idk, after I took it to Force fed they kinda killed my spirit !!! So I'm on to something new, I can provide all receipts. for everything done to motor, All forged internals Etc...
Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why wont anyone tune it?
I'm sure there are other tune shops that would be willing to tune it. You should call some shops in the Bay since you have a trailor.

Are you running with a turbo tweak on your Turbo Regal or with a custom tune? Just curious to know.

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

I'm running ther fast system on the 1 on the right.. & I'm using the turbo tweak chip on the lightest modded 1. & once I sell this car I'm gonna get a Xfi system for it...

I guess I'm just selling it because I just paid $1500 towards tuning & got screwed so I refuse to pay anything else.. I have a lot of labor & money in this car.. sum1 will get a good deal.

Rigo5.0
¯
Member # 5247

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rigo5.0  Ford pictures for Rigo5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh okay. Seems like you have some BIG plans with that XFI...
Good to see other people still believe in that Power 6 [Wink]

--------------------
91 5.0 [331|T56]
87 Grand National
02 Z06
08 Challenger SRT8
13 Shelby GT500
00 Lightning
14 Camaro SS

Posts: 1454 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like all the tire tracks in the street. [Big Grin] Pretty hard to play dumb when the cops show up 'cause the neighbors call about all the burnouts tho, been there - dealt with that.

Nice projects.

93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

quote:
Originally posted by COBRAreflection:
Oh okay. Seems like you have some BIG plans with that XFI...
Good to see other people still believe in that Power 6 [Wink]

they are both pretty much done. both have bigger turbo's & everything else you can Imagine alky, downpipes etc. just the one on the right is .30 over with all forged internal & gn1 aluminum heads.

I really want to keep my mustang because I did everything to it that I couldnt afford to do when I was younger..

FYI: not selling as a roller or taking any parts off the car. will trade for a decent turbo regal.. [Wink]

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey phill dogg...im not sure but i dont think those are tire tracks..looks like the shadows from the trees.I think ur the guy i bought 10 holes from. i peeped the zip code.

--------------------
FoMoCo

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey bro, DONT sell the shit just because Keith is a ripoff artist... U aint even got to see what she can do yet....

Shit, Matt & his dad could get that shit running right now in the garage with no tune....

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:
Hey bro, DONT sell the shit just because Keith is a ripoff artist... U aint even got to see what she can do yet....

Shit, Matt & his dad could get that shit running right now in the garage with no tune....

I'm still down to check it out, but time and space is the issue. We could set something up if your not trying to sell asap. PM sent

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
hey phill dogg...im not sure but i dont think those are tire tracks..looks like the shadows from the trees.I think ur the guy i bought 10 holes from. i peeped the zip code.

Yeah no tire tracks over here I'm lucky enough to live next door to & across the street from 2 cops.. Lol Guess its cool because they watch my house like I'm under investigation... [Cool]
93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

ttt
RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its very easy to get overwelmed and frustrated with these cars....as far as keith goes. hes in buisness to make money. and hell sell you top of the line everything and all the little shit that you might not need but are good to have. in this hobby its good to know your stuff and do things yourself, save yourself the money and frustrations of not knowing.

-make sure the car has the appropriate MAF & Injectors.

-make sure your timing is where it needs to be.

-set the fuel pressure and tweak it as need be.

go have fun.....

209stang
¯
Member # 8598

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 209stang  Ford pictures for 209stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if only i had 7gs laying around...nice car free bump

[Cool]

Posts: 714 | From: Merced,HELLAFORNIA! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

wiiling to entertain offers on parting car out
4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MY8TERS  Ford pictures for 4MY8TERS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill run for sum money lol
Not racing my 68 or lexus tho

But my coupe, box chev, or maybe my nash if I getta tune soon

--------------------
1985 Notchback-393w Vortech
1991 Convert Lx-H/C/I-Vortech
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

Posts: 2337 | From: THE GOLDEN CITY AKA SFC | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 93HYWAY  Ford pictures for 93HYWAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nah looks like your cheating by looking @ your signature.. [Big Grin]

but about mid may, my nash will be ready & its whatever.. just remember its never for fun !

4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MY8TERS  Ford pictures for 4MY8TERS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol

Never cheating

If I was on the bottle yes lol

But yeha hit me we can runn em

--------------------
1985 Notchback-393w Vortech
1991 Convert Lx-H/C/I-Vortech
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

Posts: 2337 | From: THE GOLDEN CITY AKA SFC | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
1SLOWLX
¯
Member # 558

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLOWLX  Ford pictures for 1SLOWLX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1991 SSP 331 TWIN TURBO:
Lol

Never cheating

If I was on the bottle yes lol

But yeha hit me we can runn em

Shit I never thought the bottel was cheating.

--------------------
Built Tuff with your stuff ;)

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com