Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » intake, gauges, TB, wheels and more

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: intake, gauges, TB, wheels and more
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have for sale a few things from my project. all parts are plus shipping. email me at volcomskatestar@aol.com if you are interested in anything. i will have a reply for you right away. thanks alot guys.

edelbrock super victor intake. its the one thats been converted to EFI. its for a 351W 9.5 deck. come with the 90 degree elbow and the blue rails. It is brand new has never been mounted. $650

-

Accufab 90mm race throttle body. This is also brand new i only opened the box to take pictures. Comes with all required gaskets. $280

-

And then i have for sale a set of front and rear seats from a 94 gt. These are a great upgrade from the stock fox seats the side and butt bolsters are so much better than the stock ones. . very good condition and the rears will install and still fold down in your fox hatchback with minor modification. great upgrade. im just upgrading to racing seats for harnesses. just looking to get what i paid for them 400 for the set obo

installed in my car
 -

-

I have for sale a set of 28 spline 4 lug axles. These were replaced on the car about 60,000 miles ago. come with wheel studs also. They appear to be in great shape. $50

I have 2 front and 2 rear springs came off an 89 5.0 $25

also have stock lower control arms for sale bushings look top be pretty good still.. $15

and then i am posting these up for my little brother. He bought these back in april 2008 and has since decided that he wants fr500's. I think he is OCd once he sets his mind to something he has to have it. They are in PERFECT condition as my brother is anal about keeping his car clean. He takes his wheels off on a regular basis to clean the insides of them. These are just the wheels and come with valve stems. He paid 650 just a few months ago. He is just trying to get some of his money back. 580 OBO.

-
 -

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tb, powerpipe, gauges, tach sold.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

ttt
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

ttt

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com