Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » turbo mustang 9.60s

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: turbo mustang 9.60s
sicf250
¯
Member # 6634

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sicf250  Ford pictures for sicf250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/malloy50/
have more pics just email me sicgmc@comcast.net
90 mustang gt clean daily driver runs 9.60s all day long never gets hot.
No A/C or heat
Car is very streetable and fast
Runs in 9's at 140+ on 16#s of boost trapping in the 6300-6400 range
60's in the mid 1.30 range on low boost
18000.00 OBO for a 9 sec streetable car

Motor
DSS bullet with main support
Canton 7 quart pan
Accel duel sync distributor
AFR 205 heads
Custom welded sheet metal upper to tunnel ram lower polished
Custom cam
Kooks turbo headers hi-temp coated black
75MM polished TB
AFCO alum radiator

Driveline
C4
Dynamic M2 w/brake
With billet servo and cover
TcT converter 4200 stall
Rear mounted Trans cooler with fan
3.55 with moser 33 spline axles and spool
Strange rear disk conversion
Aluminum drive shaft
Svo diff cover

Suspension
All tubular front end
Coilovers
Manual rack flaming river
Qa1 front and rear adjustables
Adjustable rear upper and lowers
Caster Camber plates
Anti roll bar

Fuel system
10 gal aluminum cell
Magnafuel efi pump 4301 and filter
-10 feed to rails -8 return
Polished rails
72# injectors
Aromotive reg

Electronics
Accel DFi gen7 tuned buy job spetter
Msd Digital7 programmable with hvc2 coil

Power adder
Turbonetics 76mm Q-trim with .96 exhaust housing
3 inch down pipe
Front mount air to air intercooler
Turbonetics racegate
Eboost2 electronic boost controller
Vortech mondo blow off valve

Interior
Black
Kirky race seats with black covers
6 point mild steel roll bar
Autometer gauges
Alumium rear bulkhead

Exterior
Red with custom shredder vynil graphics done by stickerdude
4in cowl hood
Weld draglites with Et drags 28x10.5

[ July 11, 2008, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: sicf250 ]

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Call me modest but... does the mother fucker swing-em? Very nice car bro your gonna have to go national with this though, try corral or ebay.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So are you gonna waste peoples time with this?

Make a 5 hr roundtrip drive negotiate a price and agree that I would return the following day with the complete cash only because you didn't feel comfortble taking a check to cover the rest when I had more than half the asking price in cash.

Then turn around and call the deal off the following day saying I'm keeping it. After wasting my time and money.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3012 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:

Make a 5 hr roundtrip drive negotiate a price and agree that I would return the following day with the complete cash only because you didn't feel comfortble taking a check to cover the rest when I had more than half the asking price in cash.

Then turn around and call the deal off the following day saying I'm keeping it. After wasting my time and money.

Too bad, would have been a nice addition to your stable.

You had two easy 9 second motors on the stands when I was there last.....

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

That sux [Eek!]
30Tunes
¯
Member # 8105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 30Tunes  Ford pictures for 30Tunes  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9 second car asking "will it swang-em" <- wow, that is a stupid ass question...period

--------------------
SUCCESS ONLY COMES BEFORE WORK IN THE DICTIONARY

1991 Calypso Green Notch
1993 Cobra Clone - SOLD

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302oons:
9 second car asking "will it swang-em" <- wow, that is a stupid ass question...period

LMAO! Youre too much!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

sicf250
¯
Member # 6634

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sicf250  Ford pictures for sicf250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what are you talking about Fostang you never came and looked at shit nor have i talked to you about the car you must have me mixed up with someone else
89saleen
¯
Member # 3083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89saleen  Ford pictures for 89saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bitchin car. I like it. Good luck. TTT

[patriot]

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
oh i dont have ur bitch ass mistaken....and it wasnt about this car. it delt with a $10k motor.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
oh i dont have ur bitch ass mistaken....and it wasnt about this car. it delt with a $10k motor.

Im hella liking the new fostang! You and I can be buddys! I like the "bitch" part!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

sicf250
¯
Member # 6634

you never came and looked at a motor from me.i parted a motor out but it was not even close to a 10 k motor so i dont no what your talking about.and if you have a problem with me look for me at the track and we can seattle it there cant miss me at almost 7 foot tall.and we will see who the bitch is then

[ July 12, 2008, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: sicf250 ]

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
G UNIT!
badazlx
¯
Member # 4899

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for badazlx  Ford pictures for badazlx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gotta love the internet tough guys "e-thugs"

--------------------
03 mach bolt ons/125 shot

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by badazlx:
gotta love the internet tough guys "e-thugs"

LMAO! Calling an LEO a thug?= Priceless! Calling an LEO out at the racetrack... Get that mofo guys whoop his ass! LMAO!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

With your response....now I see whats going on here. You have mental matuarity of a 3 year old.

So your telling me you weren't asking about 10K for a 347 r blocked billet crank tfs r headed f2 pro charged motor?

I could care less about the money I wasted on gas. But the fact that you wasted my time. I just want others to know the type of person you are when it comes to deals.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com