Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 86 SVO Drag Car Project

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 86 SVO Drag Car Project
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
86 SVO 2A Med. Canyon Red
Sunroof, Bi-Wing, Original Gray Leather Car

RUST FREE!!!!

It was an original AZ car, and the sun took it's toll on the original interior. I bought the car to turn into an open track car, but changed my mind because I had so many extra "drag" parts laying around.

The paint in in decent shape with some fading on the roof, and it looks as though the drivers door was repainted at one time. Minor scratches and dings as with any mid 80's car.

Interior is currently removed in preparation for 87-93 interior, 4 point roll bar, and rear seat delete. The car has one poly seat installed right now. I have original SVO door panels, center console and the rear quarter panels. The dash has a new black pad. No carpet, headliner, visors, rear seats, or passenger seat are installed currenly.

Runs strong, and pushes just under 20 psi. I was turning the car into a drag/street car, but I just have too much going on right now. Fun car I drive every day to and from work!

The car was recently converted to 4 lug with brakes from a 90 LX.

I have quite a few parts piled up that I was going to be installing, and I will sell these separate, or I may sell them with the car for an additional price.

These parts include:
7.3 Powerstroke Intercooler 30" x 18" and various intercooler pipes
Electric Fan
Simpson 5 Point Harness
New Autometer 2 5/8 oil & Water Gauges in Dual A Pillar Pod
Hurst Line Lock
New www.40BOB.com Non EGR Log Header (New $360.00)
Autometer 5" Tach with Shift Light
MSD 3 Step
New 3" Catalitic Converter

The following parts are on the car currently.

Pro 5.0 Shifter
3" ATR Stainless downpipe
3" to 2.5" Y-exhaust with Dynomax Race mufflers
No tail pipes!
New Turbonetics Evolution Waste Gate
Turbo Coupe Intercooler
New FMS Cam A237
Racer Walsh Adjustable Cam Sprocket
New Esslinger Crank Pulley
Lakewood 70/30 & 50/50 Shocks & Struts
New Flaming River Manual Rack
New Maximum Motorsports Aluminum Rack Bushings
New Flaming River Solid Steering Shaft
190 lph Fuel Pump
New Headlamps and Inner Marker Lamps
Aeromotive Fuel Press. Reg.
New Eibach Sportline 1.5 Springs
Lakewood Lift Bars
0.63 AR Turbine Housing
New 135 Powermaster Alt.
New Battery
New Window Motors
New Side Window Weather Stripping
New 35% Tint
K&N Conical Filter and Crankcase Beathers
Weld Draglites 15x3.5 & 15x8 5.5BS
Brand New 275/60 BFG Drag Radials
Summit Poly Seat with Cover
3" wheels studs front and rear.

The car has a fresh alignment, but needs new front tires as it shakes a bit above 50MPH. The front tires on the Weld rims sat for many years on a car. Easy fix!

All the A/C components, front sway bar, power steering, EGR, door lock actuators, horns, and washer tank have all been removed to save weight.

A baffle is broke in the gas tank, and I have another tank to go with the car. Also the original electric fan is removed awaiting the new fan to be installed.

I will keep the car if it doesn't sell. Clean South Dakota title. It was an original AZ car. I will not smog the car, but it will pass with the cat, and charcole canister re-installed, along with the timing set.

PM for pics, and I will e-mail them out.

Located in Yuba City, CA.

$3750 (AS IS)
$4000 with extra parts included.

I will also entertain price adjustment for parts removed, or not wanted.

Interested in trades for gas powered golf cart, or open car trailer?

[ May 08, 2008, 06:55 AM: Message edited by: Notch1320 ]

Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Notch1320
Man Pedal
Member # 2647

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Notch1320  Ford pictures for Notch1320    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sale Pending
Posts: 2349 | From: Yuba City, CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are you back yet???

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
believe on the 11th [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com