Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » $2500 FOR A V8 1966 MUSTANG

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: $2500 FOR A V8 1966 MUSTANG
ROLLING PONY
¯
Member # 7946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROLLING PONY  Ford pictures for ROLLING PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
PLS. READ BEFORE EMAIL ME.

Well Heres why $2500 IM ASKING

The bad:

1.No carb i sold it to my friend who realy need it. Since i was still working on it. Besides i know it runs, & I WILL STILL WORKING ON IT.

2. When i was covering my intake i had a nut near the hole & i accidently drop it in the intake.Im assuming its in the heads, because it was not in the intake. So now im I got my intake off, the passenger header off the block but not fully out the engine bay. Im just not very MOTIVATE TO WORK ON IT ANY MORE. BEING THAT MY GARAGE IS JUST VERY TIGHT, & ITS JUST MESSING UP MY OTHER MUSTANG. From being i have to keep working on the car.

3. I took out the carpet & was planning to put a new one. But plans just kept holding up from funds from whats been going on in my life the past couple months. As i pull the old dirty carpet I found out their was a tiny hole in the passenger side. I cant explain but it seems like the previous lady had went over a bump or curve. Im not sure if she new that or not. But i know that now. BUT FLOOR PAN IS VERY SOLID. Other than the little hole.

4. I still have not updated the paper work. Again i have it in writing from dmv that for it to be updated is $452 exactly.

5. will need to be towed. But i have a friend that tows & will give you a good deal or you bring your own.

Heres the good:

I have all paper work needed still, i have receipt of what i had put into last few months. So its under warranty. The engine does run just needs to be put back together. I have the spacers for the wheels infront. I have the weather stripping for the front windshield, & the windshield. Also all the bumpers, lights, I have a pair of toyota 4x4 truck bucket seats. "gray" & i still have the original ponys. Like i said i was realy going to fix it up. Im just needing some cash back. Well I hope this helps you.

ASKING $2500 No less. thnx
I HAVE A VIDEO THAT IT RUNS

707-720-7411

-
THIS IS HOW I HAD IT LOOKING UNDER THE HOOD UNTIL I DROPED THAT NUT.
 -
THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS NOW
 -
THE SEATS THAT CAME WITH IT.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

707-720-7411
MUST SELL ASAP. THIS IS A VERY SOLID CAR. I JUST REALY DONT HAVE ROOM & TIME TO KEEP UP FIXING UP. I RAN INTO A SNAG ON MY PLAY MONEY & NOW OUT OF MONEY. SO 1ST $2500 TAKES IT. I GURANTEE THE CAR RUNS.

NEW BATTERY ALTERNATOR SOLENOID OIL & FILTER INATKE GASKETS WATER PUMP RADIATOR FAN POWER STEERING PUMP EDELBROCK INTAKE WINDSHIELD & GASKET DISBRIUTOR I HAVE MOST OF THE RECEIPTS & SOME ITEMS ARE FROM PREVIOUS OWNERS. THNX I HOPE TO SELL THIS FAST.

AGAIN $2500 NO LESS.

707-720-7411

Posts: 124 | From: SOLANO AREA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
z pyro
¯
Member # 3745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z pyro  Ford pictures for z pyro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn, how much does it cost to tow a car from there to fresno? I'm getting my check from my bike accident in a couple days, wish I had a truck to tow it with!

--------------------
'95 Integra LS
'08 Buell XB12R Firebolt
'65 Mustang 289 - soon to be 306

Posts: 1732 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
ROLLING PONY
¯
Member # 7946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROLLING PONY  Ford pictures for ROLLING PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent
Posts: 124 | From: SOLANO AREA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com