Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1964 ranchero for sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1964 ranchero for sale
ford2racefan
¯
Member # 4750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ford2racefan  Ford pictures for ford2racefan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am selling a 1964 ranchero delux. i have put alot of time and money into the truck but it is now time to sell it. i am asking 2500 for it. or i am willing to trade for a stock fox 5.0 1989- 1991. for any questions pm me and i will send you my number so you can call i also have some pics if you need them
Posts: 53 | From: West Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
ford2racefan
¯
Member # 4750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ford2racefan  Ford pictures for ford2racefan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone i need this gone
ford2racefan
¯
Member # 4750

ok folks here is an opportunity for you to get a car at a steal. i am selling my 1964 Ranchero deluxe.it is currently not running but is a good basis to start from. there is no cancer on the truck and the body is strait except for the passenger side were heat warped the body a little. i have put allot of money into the truck it has a 1989 302 that came out of a mustang. i switched out the fuel injection and put it back to cerebration.
parts i bought
-electric fuel pump
-holly 600cfm elect choke carb
-performer intake
-B&M Megacshifter
-floor pans
-windshield
-headers and full exhaust system with supper40 flow masters
-chrome valve covers
-5in tach
-new 3 core radiator
-headliner
-seats (need to be reupholstered)
-and lots of misc parts
NOW THE BAD
-car does not run (needs very little to run)
-needs some body work to fill in wholes were chrome was
-needs to be painted
-needs interior finished
-also needs tires

this truck wont take much to make it a show worthy vehicle a little time and money this will be king send me an email with any question you might have. sorry about the pics they are a little old

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com