Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: LX lights, anyone have any?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: LX lights, anyone have any?
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some retard stole some lx's off my roommates mustang and he is looking to purchase some asap! so if anyone has a decent set for sale, please message me! thanks

jason

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still lookin............

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a clean pair off an 86GT.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

we got a bunch of PM's a few hours ago and my roommate is picking up a set from a guy in oakland right now. If that falls through, ill definitely take you up on that! Thanks

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

TOPnotch
¯
Member # 1340

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TOPnotch  Ford pictures for TOPnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey what the hells up with hella people getting jacked in the bay area for their LX lights. I guess some punk ass kids just learned how to rip off LX lights. I know like 6 people that got their shit jacked. [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgoten!!!

1QWKCHP
1QWKDRP

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:
Hey what the hells up with hella people getting jacked in the bay area for their LX lights. I guess some punk ass kids just learned how to rip off LX lights. I know like 6 people that got their shit jacked. [Eek!] [Eek!]

I'm one of the victims. I heard the same thing to though, from one of my boys. And it was all within the same week. Damn them! [Mad]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89FoxLX:
quote:
Originally posted by TOPnotch:

I'm one of the victims. I heard the same thing to though, from one of my boys. And it was all within the same week. Damn them! [Mad]
A couple years ago like 5 people in my neighborhood had their LX lights jacked in one night. My 88 was in the garage but my 86 was in the driveway.... they didnt touch those.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

its definitely weak shit man! but thanks to some members on here we got him hooked up yesterday and got a set! thanks again guys!

[ July 31, 2007, 03:04 PM: Message edited by: jayl ]

--------------------
8.5's TTFBitch!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com