Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » delete! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: delete!
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
Are the stock wing mounting holes in the trunk lid filled in any way?

Is the speedo corrected for the 3.55 gears?

is the AM/FM/CD stereo the factory Ford unit? Is it a Mach system? Or aftermarket?

How's the condition of the paint? Any paint work?

Really like the look with those wheels.

1. Yes, the holes in the trunk lid are sealed with black silicone. I chose to go this route instead of the traditional way of using plastic caps because it looked cleaner in my opinion.

2. No, the speedo has not been corrected for the 3:55 gears. I was going to buy a speedcal for it, but from what I heard and read on other forums, the difference between the stock 3:27's and the 3:55's is very minimal so I decided to hold off on it. The gears were installed around 88k miles so if you are worried about the "true" mileage of the car, I'd say that the current miles are pretty close to being "true."

3. The stereo and speakers are all factory. Nothing has been changed and it sounds good! It is not the Mach 460 system.

4. The paint is in great to excellent condition. There are no dings or dents and no major scratches. The car does have a new driver side fender, front bumper, and headlight. The paint matches perfectly and all panels are aligned as stock. There is no evidence that it was ever in an accident.

The car was involved in a hit and run when parked in front of the previous owner's house. The damage was not major at all (I saw pictures) but the parts were replaced and repainted. It looks excellent!

Any other question, please let me know.

[patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

TTT

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ttt...I am not going to give this car away, so please don't waste time with low ball offers.

--------------------

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Please delete... I am keeping it [dance]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com