Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
I'm with the seller on this one, how does he know his heads weren't good and your original heads were bad(maybe thats why you changed them in the first place) and now your trying to give him your old messed up heads and get your money back.

Because it was professionally done at a shop.

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
I BOUGHT SOME HEADS OFF THIS GUY AND HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE ONLY 30K ON THEM AND WORKS PERFECT...SO I BOUGHT THEM. I TOOK THEM TO THE SHOP TO PUT EM ON BUT LUCKILY I SAID F IT LEMME TO TAKE IT TO THE MACHINE SHOP. TOOK IT THERE THEY SAID EVERY POSSIBLE PART ON THE HEADS WERE BAD. VALVE GUIDES, EXHAUST GUIDES ETC. I DIDNT HAVE HIS NUMBER TO CALL HIM BECAUSE I PUT THEM ON A MONTH LATER. I TRIED SEARCHING FOR HIS POST BUT THEN I DIDNT SEE 99/01 COBRA C HEADS LIKE HE POSTED. I SEEN A GUY WITH THE INTAKE FOR FOR THAT SAME YEAR. SO I HIT HIM UP AND I ALSO ASKED HIM IF HE HAS HEADS TOO AND HE KNEW THAT I BOUGHT THE HEADS OFF HIM. I TOLD HIM I REBUILT THE HEADS BECAUSE I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE AT THE MOMENT AND THAT I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND ILL GIVE HIM MY HEAD "THAT ARE STILL IN WORKING CONDITION" JUST NEEDS TO PUT ASSEMBLED AND HE SAID OK. 1HR LATER MADE SOME BULLSHIT ASS EXCUSE SAYING HE WONT REFUND ME CAUSE HE WANTS HIS ORIGINAL PRODUCT BACK. BITCH IM GIVING YOU FUNCTIONAL HEADS FOR THAT PRICE!!! FUCK THIS GUY HE WONT RESPOND TO MY CALLS OR TEXT NOW..ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE LIVES I WOULD BE GLAD TO KNOW SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS UNFINISHED BUSINESS SINCE HE WONT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. IM SURE THE REST OF HIS PARTS ARE FUCKED AS WELL....FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Are the new n8 on here?
Are you the new FAG on here? Chevy boy

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

REDLIGHTING
¯
Member # 11296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for REDLIGHTING  Ford pictures for REDLIGHTING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There should b a cafords cage match.

--------------------
1992 coupe YSI, DART,
225 TFS HIGH PORTS
04 mystichrome convertible

2006 GMC sierra slt crew

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im with the buyer ,seller should own up and give full or partial refund back

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Advanced auto doesn't try getting over on people neither do there contact so the option of a machine shop getting over on him is minuscule.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by REDLIGHTING:

I'm down with that. Pm 86redgt that cause he wont reply to me

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
im with the buyer ,seller should own up and give full or partial refund back

I agreee with 2Tone

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
Advanced auto doesn't try getting over on people neither do there contact so the option of a machine shop getting over on him is minuscule.

Thank you. There all Prettyy cool people at the shop

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man up 86redgt I'm with the buyer on this one. You clearly knew the heads were fucked that's why you didn't use them and said fuck it I'll pass them on to the next person that's shady. I say whoop his ass for acting like a vagina not answering the phone lolol

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
1999 FRC Vette
12.77 @ 110

Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:

+1000 ,MAN UP 86REDGT ,REFUND AND MAKE IT RIGHT

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seller is in the right on this one. If the heads that he got for a measly 300 bucks are messed up according to the machine shop, why tell the machine shop to fix em? Why not get your money back right then? Why go to the trouble of fixing them, putting them on your car, and then asking for the money back? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. And then to threaten him online? OP is full of dumb. If you wanted your money back the original items that were sold should have been returned, end of story. If your heads are so great why didnt you just use them?? You dont buy a clutch from summit, install it, say its bad, then send your old clutch to summit asking for a refund do you? Tell me how this would work in your retarded world op?

[ July 31, 2012, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: 9cobrasnake9 ]

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
I didn't read it all but I read enough. If they were bad, contact him. Lost his number? Find it! Getting work done to them and THEN trying to get him to buy them back for more? BULLSHIT! Goodluck OP. I favor the seller.

You choose to pay a shop to fix them, then demand your money back?!?!?!?!? Fuckkkkkkk that!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by REDLIGHTING:

If their is, I will supply the Veggie burrito!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobrasnake9:
Seller is in the right on this one. If the heads that he got for a measly 300 bucks are messed up according to the machine shop, why tell the machine shop to fix em? Why not get your money back right then? Why go to the trouble of fixing them, putting them on your car, and then asking for the money back? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. And then to threaten him online? OP is full of dumb. If you wanted your money back the original items that were sold should have been returned, end of story. If your heads are so great why didnt you just use them?? You dont buy a clutch from summit, install it, say its bad, then send your old clutch to summit asking for a refund do you? Tell me how this would work in your retarded world op?

+ 1,000,000

[ August 01, 2012, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Nifty50 ]

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey retard yes you the op anyone thats in the ford game know ford engines have vlave guide problems an second when buying used head that are not bolt on ready will need work period. So why don’t you go to walmart an get some pussy cream for vag