Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » *96 Cobra/03 Cobra IRS swap,runs/drives solid!!...$3500 FIRM* (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: *96 Cobra/03 Cobra IRS swap,runs/drives solid!!...$3500 FIRM*
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Throw a new coat of BAB on it & call it a day!

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
i showed this to my buddy and i hope he picks it up. i think he might have contacted you already too.

sale pending [Wink]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
i showed this to my buddy and i hope he picks it up. i think he might have contacted you already too.

sale pending [Wink]
thanks for working it out with him. he's legit and i told him the same thing about you. he's as honest as they come and i know you're a straight shooter. i hope you guys wrap up the deal tomorrow!
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Brandon tell the new owner I have a cobra solid rear axle and cobra rear bumber if he's interested in working a deal for the IRS.

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SOLD!!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
SOLD!!

brandon, i've never met you, but you seem like a straight up guy. congrats on the sale, but i had to apologize to my buddy on behalf of you for saying you're going to do one thing then backing off last minute.

i understand selling it to someone closer is easier, but when you tell another man that you'll meet them, you should stand by it. i'm only 33yrs old, but i consider myself old school when it comes to dealing with people. if i say i'll do something, i follow through. not one single person on here, since 2001, can say anything bad about me or our dealings, i guarantee it.

he was hesitant with the deal, but i told him you were legit and that it was a good deal for what he wanted to do. he trusted me, got his money ready for you to deliver the car today.

i'm just a little disappointed with the way everything went down.

90 7up lx
¯
Member # 10304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90 7up lx  Ford pictures for 90 7up lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't knock the hustle

Ttt 4 u brandon

SOLID

Posts: 1266 | From: north valley | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:
SOLD!!

he was hesitant with the deal, but
U said it yourselff bro,I AM a straight up dude and do good buisness,your buddy was super hesitant,u had to contact me yourself just to re-assure me on his buisness,I kno how the game works man,I've sold and bought so many cars and when your boy told me several times "if my uncle likes it,ill take it" that didn't sit right with me,I woke up and went with what I knew was a guarantee..I'm not in the buisness of selling on a maybe,I needed the cash and the guy who bought it ALREADY seen the car man,I can't have hopes that your buddy MAYBE would buy the car after he wanted me to deliver it to oakland...He never saw the car and we all kno it needed TLC,I told him 2x I didn't wanna risk driving 2 hours to have his uncle dog my car and they bail on me,I'm now ona train to san diego to buy my next car and my plan went solid ,like 7upLX stated don't hate my hustle man,gotta do what I gotta do to solidify my plans in life..Your boy shoulda been way more persistant and re-assuring,sorry for your inconvienence..

[ June 27, 2012, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
SOLD!!

U said it yourselff bro,I AM a straight up dude and do good buisness,your buddy was super hesitant,u had to contact me yourself just to re-assure me on his buisness,I kno how the game works man,I've sold and bought so many cars and when your boy told me several times "if my uncle likes it,ill take it" that didn't sit right with me,I woke up and went with what I knew was a guarantee..I'm not in the buisness of selling on a maybe,I needed the cash and the guy who bought it ALREADY seen the car man,I can't have hopes that your buddy MAYBE would buy the car after he wanted me to deliver it to oakland...He never saw the car and we all kno it needed TLC,I told him 2x I didn't wanna risk driving 2 hours to have his uncle dog my car and they bail on me,I'm now ona train to san diego to buy my next car and my plan went solid ,like 7upLX stated don't hate my hustle man,gotta do what I gotta do to solidify my plans in life..Your boy shoulda been way more persistant and re-assuring,sorry for your inconvienence..
[patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

quote:
quote:
quote:
SOLD!!

i'm not even going to reply to the other member's comment.

i knew the car needed tlc and i told him that. this wasn't an issue at all. what we were after was the engine and the irs to swap into his '97 gt. obiviously, given the price, i'm pretty sure it needed a lot of tlc as far as the interior and exterior were concern. all he wanted was for his uncle(mechanic) to check out the engine and make sure it's everything that was advertised meaning a reliable DD as you stated.

he did reassure you he wanted the car when you decided not to deliver it after you told him you would. that's when i texted you from his phone since i was with him the whole time. i reassured you that my buddy was legit. he wasn't going to flake on you. you then agreed based on my word and bailed out on him this morning.

i'm not knocking on anyone's hustle. i'm just knocking on the way the situation went down. you should have stated from the get go that you wouldn't deliver instead of agreeing twice then back tracking your word.

it wasn't any type of game we were playing. we're grown folks here and it was pretty straight forward. deliver the car, if the engine runs as advertised, hand over the cash. simple as that.

anyways, goodluck with your new car. i'll chalk it down as energy wasted on cafords [Big Grin] .

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol ok man,don't kno what to tell ya,u basically repeated what u said the first time,bottom line,your buddy didn't give me the assurance I was lookin for and I yes I said I would deliever it only to hiss replys of yes well buy it for sure,but always came back to his uncle being happy,again not enough for me.......I will be enjoying my new car thanks....

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90 7up lx:
Don't knock the hustle

Ttt 4 u brandon

SOLID

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] Well said bro..

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SIC9250:
Lol ok man,don't kno what to tell ya,u basically repeated what u said the first time,bottom line,your buddy didn't give me the assurance I was lookin for and I yes I said I would deliever it only to hiss replys of yes well buy it for sure,but always came back to his uncle being happy,again not enough for me.......I will be enjoying my new car thanks.... [/QUOTE

Jumped to the darkside huh

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ooo yes I did [Wink] nothing Dark about bein fast for foxbody $$$ fellas! Just sayin!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com