Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Lookin for a 5.0 after xmas (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lookin for a 5.0 after xmas
Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
I like you Fasterthenyou, no matter how many love pm's you send me telling me to fuckoff. Here's that deal again i was telling you about.

its not really a 1997 its a 1985
and its not really a ford mustang its a ford bronco but its like the same thing

here are the specs if your interested:
-217,292 miles
-transmission is in good shape, 5th gear and reverse work but the rest dont
-the V6 engine was replaced with a V8, gas mileage is pretty good - i got about 12 mpg highway the other day but that was with premium
-power windows but you have to turn a crank to roll them down
-tape player - it does play but there is a def leppard tape jammed in there and it won't come out. great for def leppard fans!
-i am a smoker so you can smell it in the car, but ill throw in an air-freshener for an extra 10 bucks
-it came with front airbag, but it deployed in my last accident and i didnt get it replaced. broncos are safe though so you wont have to worry about an airbag.
-the air conditioning does not work anymore, but it used to and was really cold.
-heat works if you drive the car for a while
-the frame is bent due to an accident with a tractor trailer, but as long as you dont drive over 40 you shouldnt have any problems
-it can seat five which is good for kids, but the back seat has beer and urine stains. they have been professionally treated with windex
-the rear window is missing, but has been repaired with saran wrap
-you will need to have some minor repairs done: new brakes, the rear axle is missing, needs a new radiator and coolant system. i spoke to my friend who knows a lot about cars and he said it shouldnt cost more than a few bucks.
im asking for $7,500 but am willing to negotiate.
let me know what you think

Sounds like a STEAL! Post some pics!!

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is a steal, here's a pic if you're interested.

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I like you Fasterthenyou, no matter how many love pm's you send me telling me to fuckoff. Here's that deal again i was telling you about.

-217,292 miles
-the V6 engine was replaced with a V8, gas mileage is pretty good - i got about 12 mpg highway the other day but that was with premium
-tape player - it does play but there is a def leppard tape jammed in there and it won't come out. great for def leppard fans!
-i am a smoker so you can smell it in the car, but ill throw in an air-freshener for an extra 10 bucks
-it came with front airbag, but it deployed in my last accident and i didnt get it replaced. broncos are safe though so you wont have to worry about an airbag.
-the air conditioning does not work anymore, but it used to and was really cold.
-the frame is bent due to an accident with a tractor trailer, but as long as you dont drive over 40 you shouldnt have any problems
-it can seat five which is good for kids, but the back seat has beer and urine stains. they have been professionally treated with windex
-you will need to have some minor repairs done: new brakes, the rear axle is missing, needs a new radiator and coolant system. i spoke to my friend who knows a lot about cars and he said it shouldnt cost more than a few bucks.

LMAO! [Big Grin] [worship] [patriot] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-

would you take $7450?

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FasterTHANyou:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
For two "racks" don't expect much. Expect Primered beat up foxes. Save around 4k and you could get a decent one.

Try an ni@@a talk me all u want theres 5.0's out there for 1500 some of yall act like these cars hold value lol no matter how much parts u slap on um ur not gunna get more then 5k get but hurt all u want but i dumped atleast 15k into mine if i was to sell i know i wouldent get shit lol lets b honest..and i like all the hate makes me feel good..makes me love yall even more [patriot]
I'll try and make the best of what you just said... Yes there are 5.0's out there for 1500 but don't expect a clean one. Once in a great while you come across a great deal but not often. Oh and I have seen plenty of 5.0's sell over 5k

[ November 28, 2011, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

-217,292 miles

That may be the best thing I have ever read.
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
For two "racks" don't expect much. Expect Primered beat up foxes. Save around 4k and you could get a decent one.

Try an ni@@a talk me all u want theres 5.0's out there for 1500 some of yall act like these cars hold value lol no matter how much parts u slap on um ur not gunna get more then 5k get but hurt all u want but i dumped atleast 15k into mine if i was to sell i know i wouldent get shit lol lets b honest..and i like all the hate makes me feel good..makes me love yall even more [patriot]
I'll try and make the best of what you just said... Yes there are 5.0's out there for 1500 but don't expect a clean one. Once in a great while you come across a great deal but not often. Oh and I have seen plenty of 5.0's sell over 5k
+1 this dude is a fucking retard. IBT🔒

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IBTLocness

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kisses all around lol

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!
Check out this video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSflwqL7Va4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---------------------------------------------
Booted for being a drama queen.

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gh3_e3mDQ8

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

Ever wonder what people who talk like this look like?

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

Posts: 746 | From: Vallejo ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FasterTHANyou  Ford pictures for FasterTHANyou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Caged blue vallejo huh??? Never seen a blue 5.0 in the V pshhhh [Big Grin]

Yah and if ur pokin at mah grammer dont b mad at me hate the state piscas get free college wtf over!? This aint no spellin B buddyboyy lol idgaf if u slightly understand it it works for me

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

PS- We ######HATE###### e-thugs incapable of using proper English. It's a shame to live in this country, be given opportunities others die for every day, and waste it. Basic education, it's free in America. Break the family tradition and get "sum".

His rebuttal-
quote:

I must say honestly kinda liked it at first but 90% of your sites members are rasist judgmental pricks and im glad u booted me...im takin my bisness else were and id like to add many mustang owners in the REAL bay area hate your site..most say its becuase ur members are pricks who just run there mouths..i think personally most of you are snobby ass suburbanites..i cant believe how i was singled out just for the way i tipe and "sound" constently fucked with constently talked shit to..you know i have half a mind to sue for discrimination..but ima hardworking iron union employee and i gross 80k a year..so your piddly site can suck my third nut and id like to tell you YOU sir are a rasist judgmental jackass bcuz i was instigated on numerious occasions and nobody else gets kicked..bcuz you are all clicked up..you should take a step back and look at how UNinviting this kinda behaviour makes your site and prob why everyone i encounture talks bad bout your site...
Fuck you have a nice day

Oh and bye the way im goin camaro fuck you and your mustangs you can eat a fat dick and swallow the mayo

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/64/102d07574fcc434499b8c930ff5f449a/l.jpg

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

quote:
Originally posted by sydewayzLX50:
quote:

-

would you take $7450?
Thats clean im in!

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Thnx fer dah help cafords [Cool]

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's "piscas"?? Is that a tasty fish u like to eat?

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blk93Pony:
What's "piscas"?? Is that a tasty fish u like to eat?

He thinks that's how paisa is spelled?? Could be wrong maybe he is reffering to fish lol idk the guys kinda funny imo
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is laughs

@ fasterthanyou-

You might be able to find something decent for 2k but it's all about having cash in hand and knowing how to haggle . And also about how in need someone is of cash . There's deals out there , you just have to patient and choose wisely !

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ehhh vahli just start a new thread,youll find something dont trip

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

Your asking for alot, for 2K it's hard to get everything all at once. Registration, Smog and Clean title? Lets be realistic, if you start getting towards 2500-3K, i'm sure you'll find something. For your price they are few and far between.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=095919

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2725293406.html

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2724490793.html

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Caged blue vallejo huh??? Never seen a blue 5.0 in the V pshhhh [Big Grin]

Yah and if ur pokin at mah grammer dont b mad at me hate the state piscas get free college wtf over!? This aint no spellin B buddyboyy lol idgaf if u slightly understand it it works for me

That's because I keep my shit tucked. And your bad grammar is your own fault. I was in the Vallejo school system bruh. It's all about applying yourself. Also I'm not Mexican I'm white, and I didn't go to college. I understand everything you say, I speak Ebonics here and there. However there is a time and place for it. Don't be so butthurt over cafords.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

http://stockton.craigslist.org/cto/2707452703.html

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WJxeX9YKQA

That video is cute bud and as far as "racks" im drivin my investment to and fro jus lookin for alil back and forth 5.0 bcuz i like em...homes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqeGnhe9AXk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dont even trip on whats under my hood ur name screams thief

You the square ass foo that said racks. My name screams thief? I really hope you were talking to me, oh and I did see that stang video it's fucking gay, sounds ghetto as balls with those hoot as four lug cobras. Step your game up punk, then call me a thief, 13'' on my front with cobra rear end, don't need any gay side pipes to be loud or cool. I wouldn't steal your "coke white" stang even to sell it as scrap metal.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Ura scrub...bruh 4 lug 5 lug shit doesnt matter i got 373's who gives a fuck n i like sidepipes go smoke a skinflute u dick sucker

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

FasterTHANyou
aka CoKeWhItE707
Member # 10763

Caged blue..get off my grammers nuts its hard for me to shift with ur teath on my sack ..n ur shit aint even runnin bro mostly stock..more like broke the fuck down lol cmonnnn now

--------------------
Plz hate me!5.0!

His rebuttal-
quote:

Fuck you have a nice day

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com