Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1980 Mustang LX, H/C/I (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1980 Mustang LX, H/C/I
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks bro! Thats my bucket

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

4iHatch
¯
Member # 11298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4iHatch  Ford pictures for 4iHatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that hatch looks like everyother 50 out there. at least im different with a 4 eye and not on some ugly ass 20" cobras. that wing looks like dog shit and im sure all you do is swing the pos

--------------------
80 H/C/I 4 eye hatch

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol my ugly 20s and paint job is worth more then ur whole car buddy lets not mention my interior and motor work!! Ur car is good for a demolition derby!! But if ur car wasnt a piece of shit why would u sell it??
quote:
Originally posted by 4iHatch:
that hatch looks like everyother 50 out there. at least im different with a 4 eye and not on some ugly ass 20" cobras. that wing looks like dog shit and im sure all you do is swing the pos

--------------------

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Oh nd yea i forgot to mention u r different bro cuz most of us on this board likes to drive nice clean cars not som beat dwn bucket looks lik its ready to go to picknpull! Glws tho im sure som othr "different" person wil buy it

--------------------

------------------

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
Here's his car!

-

Neighborhood looks familiar

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I use to live off parkway somone one dwn the street has a red cobra kept it in the garage only seen it a couple tims nd nvr got to talk to the guy
quote:
Originally posted by BackwardSnake:
quote:
Originally posted by 87 coupe:
Here's his car!

-

Neighborhood looks familiar

--------------------

------------------

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This ain't your thread to jack, so get to walking.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

I was bout to say that lol but hey fuk u too!
quote:
Originally posted by Catfish:

--------------------

------------------

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
quote:

If your tryin to be a big man I'm down to meet up and run that piece of shit you drive. Union city sat & sun night, you won't miss my bucket.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Aww r u defending ur butt buddy??
Lol pm sent bro
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
quote:

If your tryin to be a big man I'm down to meet up and run that piece of shit you drive. Union city sat & sun night, you won't miss my bucket.

--------------------

------------------

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

You came here and started talking shit for NO reason at all. I'm just going to ask you to shut the fuck up. I'll run for fun win or lose.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

4iHatch
¯
Member # 11298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4iHatch  Ford pictures for 4iHatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
only reason you say my shit should be a pick a part is cause u want shit off of it

--------------------
80 H/C/I 4 eye hatch

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice project for someone into four eyes, GLWS.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

79stanggt
¯
Member # 11197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 79stanggt  Ford pictures for 79stanggt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let me Knw if u part it out bro I'm interested
Posts: 168 | From: atwater ca | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Lol i dont need parts of a raggady ass bucket bro my whit is not even the same catagory as this car u wana sell
lik i said glws som othr difrnt person will buy it wel if hes o. Drugs or somthn lol
quote:
Originally posted by 4iHatch:
only reason you say my shit should be a pick a part is cause u want shit off of it

--------------------

------------------

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Take your shit to someone elses thread. Too bad mods don't do their fucking job and ban people who fuck threads up, these god damn mods are either slow or lazy trash.

[ September 25, 2011, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: Catfish ]

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com