Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB 03-04 cobra (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTB 03-04 cobra
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by chevy_killer:
I just want the cobra

thought you were balling out of control?

If you want a real mans car buy an ac cobra if you want a Mexican Ferrari you get the termi.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
chevy_killer
¯
Member # 9050

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevy_killer  Ford pictures for chevy_killer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't need 7 cars and I don't need to blow all my money on like your dumb ass did and try to sell them on here hahaha fuck yo shit!!!!

--------------------
THIS
IS
A
LIST
OF
ALL
THE
COOL
CARS
I
OWN

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Based on the maturity level you have displayed here I see kids like you in body bags all the time after they wrap dads v8 around a telephone pole or become one with a semi truck. Stick to your Honda you'll live longer.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

chevy_killer
¯
Member # 9050

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevy_killer  Ford pictures for chevy_killer    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Based on my maturity I put people in body bags...

--------------------
THIS
IS
A
LIST
OF
ALL
THE
COOL
CARS
I
OWN

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol...internet killer right here... watch out cafords!!!! move this stupid post to street racing and BAN this idiot cause we dont need and wanna be killer internet thugs on this site! GROW THE FUCK UP!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Exactly... This guy would probably piss his pants if he ever had to kill someone.

I vote for a ban [patriot]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

1SIKSVT
¯
Member # 9362

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SIKSVT  Ford pictures for 1SIKSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
Exactly... This guy would probably piss his pants if he ever had to kill someone.

I vote for a ban [patriot]

+1

--------------------
01 blk stang(SOLD)
07 gt(SOLD)
03 cobra dark shadow gray

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let the man try and get a cobra what's everyones problem, if you don't have a 03' 04' cobra to trade then move on, the deal may not appeal to you fellas but he can try can't he, and his maturity level is matching what some of you guys are bringing to this thread and to top it off there's only one guy on this thread who has a 03' 04' cobra to trade!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
VADEl2
¯
Member # 10332

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VADEl2  Ford pictures for VADEl2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Let the man try and get a cobra what's everyones problem, if you don't have a 03' 04' cobra to trade then move on, the deal may not appeal to you fellas but he can try can't he, and his maturity level is matching what some of you guys are bringing to this thread and to top it off there's only one guy on this thread who has a 03' 04' cobra to trade!

You are correct some of us were trying to help the guy. I sold my 03 cobra and wouldn't of considered trading it for his car plus cash. But you are right that is just me. Just my .02

--------------------
TT Coyote 992Rwhp No Times yet

Posts: 735 | From: Fresno, CA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
03RedfireSVT
¯
Member # 10069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03RedfireSVT  Ford pictures for 03RedfireSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

+1
Posts: 205 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by chevy_killer:
Based on my maturity I put people in body bags...

eh vali,fostang,beat him with your stick ,then taser him,turn off the camera thats rolling and sprinkle some crack on him

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
lol...internet killer right here... watch out cafords!!!! move this stupid post to street racing and BAN this idiot cause we dont need and wanna be killer internet thugs on this site! GROW THE FUCK UP!

which button is to Re-load? and how about to shoot?

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hater's gonna' hate...

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
chevy_killer
¯
Member # 9050

Thanks to every for elaborating on this topic

--------------------
THIS
IS
A
LIST
OF
ALL
THE
COOL
CARS
I
OWN

chevy_killer
¯
Member # 9050

quote:
Originally posted by VADEl2:
quote:

You are correct some of us were trying to help the guy. I sold my 03 cobra and wouldn't of considered trading it for his car plus cash. But you are right that is just me. Just my .02

--------------------
THIS
IS
A
LIST
OF
ALL
THE
COOL
CARS
I
OWN

king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He might do it
http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/2225397278.html

Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03RedfireSVT:
quote:

+1
+2

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03smknsvt:
quote:
Originally posted by 03RedfireSVT:
quote:

+1
+2
Did you read his replies to ppl?

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com