Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » delete (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: delete
90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ooowe oowe pick me pick me,,um i say 93??, winna winna,tell em what they won bob,,,lol got mark8 disc,,is why im throwin in a badd ass full correct brake,spindles,axles,lines, to sweetn the deal,,

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 15, 2010, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I sold a notch that was immaculate for less than that anyone on this board that seen it can vouch for that, so I think 9k is priced way on the high side, since when have SSP's been sought after, who cares if it's a 1993, the rarest of all SSP's, really? Its not a 1993 Cobra or a Saleen, it's got a badge, holes in the bumper and non factory paint, I'm sorry but don't try and make this something it's not. Good luck with the sale, if you think I'm hating so be it.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 15, 2010, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: 1sicmaro ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 15, 2010, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

1sicmaro
~ I <3 Moms ~
Member # 9734

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sicmaro  Ford pictures for 1sicmaro    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 15, 2010, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: 1sicmaro ]

85CHP510
¯
Member # 9690

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85CHP510  Ford pictures for 85CHP510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HONESTLY THIS CAR WAS WORTH 9K WHEN THE CAR WAS FULLY BUILT. THIS WAS MY BOY CAR FROM OUT HERE IN THE 510 IN THE TOWN. IF THIS IS THE CAR, THIS CAR HAD A 6 SPEED AND WAS SUPERCHARGED BEFORE, HAD FULLY BUILT SUSPENSION WITH A SALEEN OR COBRA REAR END. THIS CAR RAN 11'S BEFORE THIS CAR WAS SOLD TO HIM.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
delete this thread bro..its just messing up your sale!

[ October 15, 2010, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: M&M Performance *BlownMach1* ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

[ October 15, 2010, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
acar is worth whatever the owner thinks itsworth to him, stop hating on the dudes car, both of u! ya u to trunkster..didn't u have that supercharged Gt? u were asking some rediculous price for it that anyone car go buy a 03-04 cobra for? so keep ur opinions to yourself just cause ur jelous his 93 is worth more than ur new edge. pretty sure that was u but if not my bad ahead of time but stop hating! don't be a hater, be a participater!

oh lol and sicmaro ur cheerleading for the guy who wants 10k for a ROLLER? ur a joke bro...so is ur boys asking price..i could build a exact replica of ur boys coupe for 2-3k and he wants 10...lol who does he think he is CHIP FOOSE!

Actually that wasn't me, so yeah your bad, I sold my last new edge for that was supercharged and had lots of nice shit on it for $8500, no one felt the need to come in my ad and say a damn thing about my price other than "good deal, TTT for you", call it what you want buddy but I had to speak on the whole its a rare 1993 SSP bit, no one is out trying I get one, and if by chance they were do you think they would want it in original shape, probably, again 9k is way too much for this car, I'll say that all day long, it is what it is, good luck to the seller.

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ bro how u gonna come up in here and tell these fools that they are haters when I had to shut down my corbeau thread cause u came up in my post hating on my price.. What's the difference with these guys not agreeing on a car price and sayin somethin abou it, and u not liking my seat price and openin your mouth. You weren't interested in my seats u just wanted to hate too. I wouldn't ever come up in your thread talkin shit.
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 15, 2010, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: M&M Performance *BlownMach1* ]

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

[ October 15, 2010, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GTSleeepr  Ford pictures for 90GTSleeepr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For the haters who dont have cash,And wanna trash another members car!!!! If your that board just go blow your brains out...No ones gona miss u... If u dont think its worth 9k then ok,,but whos askin u...Your not gona sell your turd,and come up with another 6k to buy mine,,Yea im sure it used to have a 6 speed,and blower who cares,I got it in fair shape,And have made it look new,rblt all the suspention,got all the correct 5 lug for it,Put new fr500S,Repainted all damaged paintAlrmed it up...So keep hatin.........thats a haterz job....ANY TRADES,,LOOKIN FOR A BADD ASS DRAG CAR.....

--------------------
Jon Plummer 916-410-6269 aka 90GTSleeepr aka arrowdetail@hotmail.com aka Nicetwiceautoresto@gmail.com Wanted for business scams

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

Money talks and bull shit walks..,,Keep off my posting.Cars very clean...

--------------------

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mmperformance u must not know shit, I wasn't trying to rip anyone off.. U can ask anyone here who has done business with me I'm strait forward and shit is exactly how I decribed it. Yes the seats are faded in the front but that's it no tears no holes in them.. I'm asking 400obo.. They are 650 new and not including rails.. Your just as big of a hater as the rest..
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 15, 2010, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: 93sspCOUPE ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

90GTSleeepr
¯
Member # 9609

U sell that roller yet??? Its a lil pricey but nice car,,Stay off my thread bro,unless your gona b about it.... Car looks way diferent from whn u came to my house..Go play tuff guy on yur own thread...cooo

--------------------

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

[ October 15, 2010, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

[ October 15, 2010, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ October 15, 2010, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: 93sspCOUPE ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

[ October 15, 2010, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: 93sspCOUPE ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

[ October 15, 2010, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

[ October 15, 2010, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: 93sspCOUPE ]

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is VERY entertaining [worship] [Big Grin]

Yater..you have one of the most vivid imaginations on this damn board...hilarious [worship] [Big Grin] [worship]

[ October 15, 2010, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: SydeWaySix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com