Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » parting out 98 cobra PICS plus fox parts too (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: parting out 98 cobra PICS plus fox parts too
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
damn, pmed you right away after you posted it. woulda bought the car complete. way to ruin one clean cobra, this is one Ill NEVER UNDERSTAND [Confused]

lol... you do this all the time. You wanted to buy it whole so you could part it... [worship]
]

nope sorry didnt want to part it out, not a car to part out. but thanks for trying to ASSume you know what my intentions were.

[BS flag] ...... you know damn well you would have been parting dat bish out....lol. You stay frontin. But we all know. [patriot]

Not knockin your hustle though, do what you do. It is was hella easy to ASSume. Because that is what your ASS does.

N8 again you assume you know what your talking about, when in reality you dont know shit about what I do or was going to do with that car. For some reason you felt impelled to even comment on something that had nothing to do with you. I was trying to buy a VERY CLEAN car that NEVER needed to be parted out. I beleive it was parted out because Uninformed people here stuck there nose in someones business and persuaded the OP to think he was doing something wrong with the car. Sad actually you dont see Cobras around clean like that to often. So stick to what you do best, pic collecting and telling everyone that you want to buy something, and then dont [Wink]
And you stay frontin.. We all know.. And I comment where I see fit [Big Grin] ....lol pic collecting. Sounds funny. And I actually had no malicious intent with my comment. But it seems to have rubbed you the wrong way thus letting me know I was right. Anyway let the dude have his thread back. Oh yea I am selective who I spend my money with which is why you never hear me bitchin about getting a raw deal ;D I know the MF to avoid.

Not implying your one, so dont get all frayed at the ends.

[ December 08, 2009, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep

TTT For REALLY CLEAN Cobra Parts!

Just sucks you had to part it out because of some people here that made it out like you were doing something wrong with the car!

Posts: 22487 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks matt.. the only things left on the car are the motor and trans,interior,drivers fender, and the trunk with wing. stuff is selling fast!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saw this car in person, This car is fuckn clean. ttt.

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yep

TTT For REALLY CLEAN Cobra Parts!

Just sucks you had to part it out because of some people here that made it out like you were doing something wrong with the car!

+1 i would have bought it complete but no reply to my pm

ttt.....

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justa2V  Ford pictures for Justa2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't understand, why was the car parted out to begin with? What was wrong with it as a whole?

--------------------
2014 GT500 Blk/Blk PP - On the way
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

Posts: 1015 | From: The Valley | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
95 GT
¯
Member # 9673

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95 GT  Ford pictures for 95 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is your cobra bumper for sale (front)?

--------------------
1995 Mustang GT
Stock!!! H E L P !!!

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT FOR YOU GUYS! Thanks Casey for the heads up on the car!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no the bumpers ae sold and all thats left are motor, trans, hood and interior!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

95 GT
¯
Member # 9673

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95 GT  Ford pictures for 95 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much for hood?

--------------------
1995 Mustang GT
Stock!!! H E L P !!!

Peter Hatch
¯
Member # 7676

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Hatch  Ford pictures for Peter Hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I need the antennae. Let me know if you still have it.

--------------------
2000 Mustang GT
Bright Atlantic Blue 5-speed.

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

thin that went witthe fender but i do still have the hood for 200 firm!!!!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

95 GT
¯
Member # 9673

can you post or send me some pics of the hood and or the front bumper. dsciume@hotmail.com thanks

--------------------
1995 Mustang GT
Stock!!! H E L P !!!

Fast92lxcoupe
¯
Member # 8221

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast92lxcoupe  Ford pictures for Fast92lxcoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
interested in hood, front and rear bumper. lmk thanks

--------------------
93 LX Hatch W/Black Int 5 Speed(R.I.P)
92 LX Coupe W/Black Int 5 Speed (sold)
88 LX Hatch 40K miles
68 Chevelle LS1
98 S10 Bagged FBSS

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com