Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » SOLD (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: SOLD
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19mystic96:
quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:
haha.

justa2v..who the fuck fixes up a GT to still be slow? [Eek!]

these guys do? what did your "god almighty terminator cobra" run at the track last?

http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=cUpwbFREcWuRpdk9Zd1U&fast-intentions-turbo-2v-mustang

OWNED!!! [worship]

[patriot]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
haha.

these guys do? what did your "god almighty terminator cobra" run at the track last?

http://www.vidoemo.com/yvideo.php?i=cUpwbFREcWuRpdk9Zd1U&fast-intentions-turbo-2v-mustang

i wasnt referring to ALL 2v's being slow, if you can see properly i quoted HIS post and was talking about HIS car..

...more proof of your retardation that i was referring to earlier

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
haha.

this seems directed to everybody who owns a 2v? if you were directing it toward him then you should have said "justa2v, why the fuck would you mod YOUR GT to still be slow?"

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
haha.

i wasnt referring to ALL 2v's being slow, if you can see properly i quoted HIS post and was talking about HIS car..

...more proof of your retardation that i was referring to earlier

see post above to see you for your "more proof of your retardation....

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

quote:
Hey douchebaggggg, 96 mystic. Ur retarded go suck deftones dick fag boy...that's not even close to what happened! But that's y ur retarded like everyone else brown nosing and butting in that is NONE of your business. You know absolutely NOTHING about what happened. EXCEPT for what was posted on SVTP. which is only 1 side of the story....

The catback was polished perfectly. For whatever reason he didn't like it. Regardless he got the catback back in better condition than it was sent to me in.

And as far as the 200 bucks, he wanted me to give that to him to cover his shipping charges when he shipped me the exhaust. I refused since when I sent his catback back to him I also had to pay 200 to ship it back.

If you have anything else to add, feel free to PM me or say something to my face...I'm sure you've seen me around

soooooooo youre saying that you did no wrong? if you were in "the right" then go on SVTP and tell them your side of the story....

and not painting it white? and actually polishing it? yea, right...

from SVTP themselves....
quote:
You could tell that he did try to paint one of the smaller flow tubes white that connects to the X. He also removed the baffles, which I wanted to do anyway.
and dont lie about being banned....
Last Activity: 11-10-2009 07:28 PM

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justa2V  Ford pictures for Justa2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
haha.

LOL, looks like somebody is getting a little hurt resorting to grade school tactics by trying to insult my car, pathetic. As far as your question . . . well you really should have given it some thought before asking it because I'm sure with a little searching you'll realize that's a rhetorical question if you haven't already dumbass.

[ December 10, 2009, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Justa2V ]

--------------------
2014 GT500 Blk/Blk PP - On the way
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

Posts: 1015 | From: The Valley | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

quote:
Originally posted by Justa2V:
quote:
haha.

LOL, looks like somebody is getting a little hurt resorting to grade school tactics by trying to insult my car, pathetic. As far as your question . . . well you really should have given it some thought before asking it because I'm sure with a little searching you'll realize that's a rhetorical question if you haven't already dumbass.
check this out...
http://www.norcal-lsx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69382

he knows they will fit any LS1 but fails to say they need adapters to fit the LSx's...

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys are hilarious!

take time out of your lives to worry about mine! [patriot]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justa2V  Ford pictures for Justa2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
you guys are hilarious!

Oh don't worry, we truly don't care about yours we are just making sure no one else gets screwed dealing with you as well as other members on other forums are making sure to keep people informed. [Big Grin]

[ December 11, 2009, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Justa2V ]

--------------------
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

quote:
quote:
quote:
haha.

check this out...
http://www.norcal-lsx.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69382

he knows they will fit any LS1 but fails to say they need adapters to fit the LSx's...

Wow, yet even more proof of deception.

--------------------
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

quote:
quote:
you guys are hilarious!

Oh don't worry, we truly don't care about yours we are just making sure no one else gets screwed dealing with you as well as other members on other forums are making sure to keep people informed. [Big Grin]
lol.. First thing I thought of when I read his post on actually "caring" about his dirtbag life..

Once again, you have been pwned..

Oh, and good luck with the sale! You're gonna need it..

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow that's [BS flag] .... if your going to sell something you should tell people the truth about what needs to be done. You have some ethical dilemma's...

I try not to get into other people's business but man first you don't tell dude about a major head conversion that needs to be done then on the other site you some how leave out the fact the injectors need adapters. Although what your saying is true that the parts will fit, you leave out some other important information... That's fucked up shady selling imo...

[ December 11, 2009, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Wow that's [BS flag] .... if your going to sell something you should tell people the truth about what needs to be done. You have some ethical dilemma's...

I try not to get into other people's business but man first you don't tell dude about a major head conversion that needs to be done then on the other site you some how leave out the fact the injectors need adapters. Although what your saying is true that the parts will fit, you leave out some other important information... That's fucked up shady selling imo...

And it's happening on a lot of sites; here, ca-mustangs.com, norcal-lsx.com, modularfords.com, of course SVTperf but luckily that was put to a halt, and I wouldn't doubt bayarearacing.org but you never know it could be more than that. No one knows for sure except that piece.

--------------------
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahha yea sssssucka is a bitch

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

haha, thanks for the free bumps guys!

blower is SOLD!!!!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

quote:

blower is SOLD!!!!

So then your friend must be happy he finally sold it, must've done it on his own since you couldn't get anyone to look beyond your lies.

--------------------
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THE DECEPTION!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvVlM-i2a4M

--------------------
95 cobra blown 331 gr40 suspension
***NEED QUALITY WORK FOR HALF THE PRICE? I DO SIDE JOBS! PM FOR DETAILS***
www.norcalmotorcompany.com

Posts: 1434 | From: roseville | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

quote:
Originally posted by blown95svt:
THE DECEPTION!!!

LOL, that part was great. That movie was on a few nights ago.

--------------------
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blown95svt  Ford pictures for blown95svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
THE DECEPTION!!!

LOL, that part was great. That movie was on a few nights ago.
ya terry crews is the shit! now this op sounds like a piece of sh*t, well ya know [Wink]

--------------------

blown95svt
¯
Member # 8893

and i have a 2v also, but its not slow [Razz]

--------------------

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

quote:

blower is SOLD!!!!

lol.. either your boyfriend sold it himself, or you arent selling it because of the great feedback youre getting......

but oh well.. i sure hope the guy who bought it know who he dealt with, because if he has any problems with the "ported blower" he is really gonna be fucked...

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

quote:

oh yes it is compared to the OP's "almighty terminator cobra"

nothing is faster than a 4v.... didnt you know?

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

quote:
quote:

Don't forget it's a convertible which makes it even faster.

--------------------
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:

Convertible? [Eek!] Really?

-

Justa2V
¯
Member # 3749

quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Convertible? [Eek!] Really?

-

LMAO!

--------------------
2014 GT500 DIB/Blk PP
2006 Explorer XLT
2003 Lincoln Aviator
2002 Mustang GT
2000 Mustang
1998 Stg. 1 Roush

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com