Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » SOLD! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: SOLD!
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
Im not looking for any trades. how ever after i sell this i am going to buy a 4clydr toyota pickup 4x4. so thats the ONLY partial trade i will take. as i stated above price is FIRM, for the couple dreamers offering me $5k or $5.5k get real im already loosing money at my listed price. $6,500 is more than fair for a clean tittle original saleen. let get this thing sold today, i would like to go to tahoe and spend the hoilday with my familly instead of waiting here to sell my car.

dont worry about selling it for that price and ignore the lowballers.. $6.5k is already a steal and a huge price cut. no matter what, u can price the car at 4k and ull have ppl offering 3k for it. lol
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha thats true.
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
to awnser some questions
1. no i dont have the front plate, orignal owner lost it and i didnt put one on cause there so way i was gonna drill holes in the front bumper.
2. yes i do have the pony for the front
3. blacked out stickers: 314 on front bumper, s281 on both sides of hood, and saleen s281 on the rear deck lid.
4. and no you still cant have it for 5k

hope this helps out some tire kickers.

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

also yes it does have all 4 center caps and i have the 4 black cloth peices for the front bumper. i took them off when i had it up on the rack because some one taped them in place and they were comming off agin. all other saleen back cloth is perfect and intact.
lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

just washed up the pony and put it back on, didnt feel right letting it go with out it [patriot]

also forgot it has hotchkis caster/camber plates and a clifford alarm!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com