Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » F/S 89 COUPE 2-TONE , BLACK INT. 5.0-5-SPEED ,SOLD! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: F/S 89 COUPE 2-TONE , BLACK INT. 5.0-5-SPEED ,SOLD!
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For that $6,600 does it comes with the ford emblem in the grille? or is that extra?

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its all good jory [Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FOR ANYBODY ELS IT'S FREE FOR YOU IT'LL BE EXTRA

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

LIL_NOTCH
¯
Member # 1364

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LIL_NOTCH  Ford pictures for LIL_NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn theres a bunch of losers on this forum. if you dont want to but the car dont if you got shit to talked keep it to yourself.Someone always has something to say, there just hateing. Go and buy another car one with all emeblems and a different paint job. Hold it down out there Alex i see you later bro

--------------------
13.0 WITH 3.55 AND EXHAUST

DuFFMaNN
¯
Member # 7915

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DuFFMaNN  Ford pictures for DuFFMaNN  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"That car is sick. I am quite interested. How many miles are on the body, and where exactly are you located? (sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread)."
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
if you dont want to but the car dont if you got shit to talked keep it to yourself.Someone always has something to say, there just hateing

-----i dont understand ...i tried ,tried and tried

good luck with the sale...nice car

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
87coupe510
¯
Member # 6150

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87coupe510  Ford pictures for 87coupe510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--------------------
RAIN OR SHINE I STAY SIDEWAYS IN MY STANG!!!!!!!!!!!
1993 Coupe "Stock" "It's Just Exhaust"

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
aw man, who's the lucky person? [Big Grin] that's a sick orange u picked out! good shit tho, alex. i know u really needed to get rid of it.

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA3:
its clean dont get me wrong , but im a giants fan not a gxr fan the ORIGINAL 50 NOTCH is cleaner....it was posted for sale for about the same price AND it had a fully built setup..and let me tell you its finally in great hands..its crazy how some one can grab the SAME kind of car,the SAME colors,and the SAME rims???? [BS flag]

Yea...the original 50NOTCH was cleaner [Razz] I was one of its owners and named it the SF GIANTS EDITION Notch [Wink]
I did sell it for about the same price, it had a full GT-40 setup, some other bolt-ons, and the paint was immaculate!

The rims looked VERY similar, but I had staggered ADR's on them.

It was definitley a sweet ride! I dont know who has it now, but last I heard the guy I sold it to, sold it to a young kid who just messed it up. I heard the hood, cowl, windshield, and roof were fucked.

What a sad time...I know I let her go in prestine condition [patriot]

The the seller of the notch posted, very nice car...good luck to the new owner [dance]

[ December 13, 2007, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: SydeWayzSix ]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWayzSix:
quote:
Originally posted by 9COBRA3:
its clean dont get me wrong , but im a giants fan not a gxr fan the ORIGINAL 50 NOTCH is cleaner....it was posted for sale for about the same price AND it had a fully built setup..and let me tell you its finally in great hands..its crazy how some one can grab the SAME kind of car,the SAME colors,and the SAME rims???? [BS flag]

Yea...the original 50NOTCH was cleaner [Razz] I was one of its owners and named it the SF GIANTS EDITION Notch [Wink]
I did sell it for about the same price, it had a full GT-40 setup, some other bolt-ons, and the paint was immaculate!

The rims looked VERY similar, but I had staggered ADR's on them.

It was definitley a sweet ride! I dont know who has it now, but last I heard the guy I sold it to, sold it to a young kid who just messed it up. I heard the hood, cowl, windshield, and roof were fucked.

What a sad time...I know I let her go in prestine condition [patriot]

The the seller of the notch posted, very nice car...good luck to the new owner [dance]

Yeah That YOUNG KID your Talking about probabbly took care of it more than you [Roll Eyes] Bairley evan see's the streets because of people eye balling it so damn hard people prob follow him home to try and steal it. The top of the roof was messed up when he baught it. he did have an incident where the hood went up on him because of the hood not being properly shut. doesnt have a shitty gt40 setup.He through that in the garbage and got him a very clean setup. Dont say shit if you dont know shit.

Anyways glad u sold it for your asking price alex!

[ December 13, 2007, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com