Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » delete.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: delete....
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt fuck the haters!

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much are you looking to get? give a price then we will negotiate from there. VERY INTERESTED!!!!!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how long have u owned this car. Is it original paint on the car or fresh paint year or two old?

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had car for 6 years and original paint. Body has 107K on it.

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
ugotsmoked
¯
Member # 6069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ugotsmoked  Ford pictures for ugotsmoked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this car is no bs...... someone would be lucky to pick it up. the haters should just go in the garge polish some aluminum and eat a popsicle. [burnout]

--------------------
02 GT - Fully built and blown - RIP
'00 C5 Frc - Cammed and tuned - sold
66 Nova - Restored - 6.0 In the works

Posts: 1585 | From: Rocklin, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stangsally, I think your setting yourself up by posting a car like this on cafords.

There is a common trend on CAFORDS I've noticed over the years when it comes to cars being sold here. The amount of haters that come out of their holes is directly proportional to a.) how fast the car is and b.) how expensive the price is

Delete this post, and post the car in the corral, CL, and ebay and be done with it.

Best of Luck! [patriot]

[ July 17, 2007, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by STANGSALLY76:
Had car for 6 years and original paint. Body has 107K on it.

just wondering cause i sold my 92lx about 2yrs ago an was wondering if someone actually made something of it. TTT for a nice ride good luck

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by Quick65:
1 question...what is the point of having street tires on a car that cannot and does not see the street?

Why dont you go talk some shit in another thread.Your just pissed because dudes car is a few tenths off your 100k POS that has a blower and nitrous....

TTT for a badass car!

you don't know me, or my car, so back up there...internet pimp.

--------------------
steve morris racing 348ci, trickflow heads, F2, fast xfi, powerglide.

Posts: 317 | From: antelope, ca. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
stangsally, I think your setting yourself up by posting a car like this on cafords.

There is a common trend on CAFORDS I've noticed over the years when it comes to cars being sold here. The amount of haters that come out of their holes is directly proportional to a.) how fast the car is and b.) how expensive the price is

Delete this post, and post the car in the corral, CL, and ebay and be done with it.

Best of Luck! [patriot]

you also forgot to add...c)they want to give you 50% of what your bottom dollar is....lol

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
1 question...what is the point of having street tires on a car that cannot and does not see the street?

Why dont you go talk some shit in another thread.Your just pissed because dudes car is a few tenths off your 100k POS that has a blower and nitrous....

TTT for a badass car!

I know enough about you from all your [BS flag] posts here,and simply put you are an asshat.I also know plenty about your car,how can I not when all that you do is praise the thing like its the baddest car ever built.Your car does NOT impress me in the slightest,nor the fact that you toot your own horn whevever you have the chance.

This thread has nothing to do with you.Let dude sell his car and STFU

[ July 17, 2007, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22486 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

TTT for a badass car!

I know enough about you from all your [BS flag] posts here,and simply put you are an asshat.I also know plenty about your car,how can I not when all that you do is praise the thing like its the baddest car ever built.Your car does NOT impress me in the slightest,nor the fact that you toot your own horn whevever you have the chance.

This thread has nothing to do with you.Let dude sell his car and STFU

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so is it sold?

--------------------
'89 Coupe-Kurgan Tuned 498/491RW, Vortech SI, 351W

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Quick65 & Stangsally are buddies.
Not quite sure why Scott would throw Joey under the bus like that..... But if that's how he treats his friends, I'd hate to be an enemy! LOL

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com